Versele-Laga Classic Pigeon Food Blends 15% No Corn Pigeon Food, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made without corn.
- Blend of ingredients is designed to stimulate appetites and promote health.
- Supports active foraging behavior.
- Triple cleaned to minimize fine particles and dust.
- Offers quality ingredients at an affordable price.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Versele-Laga Classic Pigeon Food Blends Racing Pigeon Food, 50-lb bag$37.41Chewy Price$35.54Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Pure Fun Large Bird Dry Food, 2-lb bag$13.66Chewy Price$21.49List Price$12.98Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Sensible Seed Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Duck & Geese Food, 50-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wagner's Four Season 100% Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$55.76Chewy Price$61.96List Price$52.97Autoship Price
- Roudybush Daily Maintenance Crumble Bird Food, 44-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price
- Roudybush Daily Maintenance Medium Bird Food, 10-lb bag$33.84Chewy Price
- ZuPreem Sensible Seed Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.13Chewy Price$13.49List Price$9.62Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 35-lb bag$112.20Chewy Price$129.99List Price$106.59Autoship Price
- Roudybush Daily Maintenance Small Bird Food, 10-lb bag$37.75Chewy Price
- DealZuPreem Pure Fun Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 2-lb bag$14.15Chewy Price$21.49List Price$13.44Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Sensible Seed Large Bird Food, 2-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$19.49List Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Trapper Peas, Red Milo, Maple Peas...||Corn, Trapper Peas, Red Milo...||Peas, Milo, Maize...||Popcorn, Milo, Winter Wheat...||Safflower, Peeled Sunflower, Peeled Oats...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Add variety to your mix
A little more expensive than the feed store mix but adds some new seeds so worth using to augment what you are already feeding.
Versela-Laga 15% - No Corn Pigeon Blend
A friend told me about this feed , I ordered versela- Laga food 15% no corn pigeon blend My pigeons love this blend, it has variety of grains and is remarkably clean. I love the service since the bags are delivered right to my front door step and it saves me a trip to and back from feed store ( guess that is the reason for high price ) Thanks
Birds really like it and delivered to my front door
Very Nice Pigeon Feed
Except for the price, this is an excellent feed for pigeons. The only down side to it is it contains a small percentage of millet, which the pigeons will leave to eat at last. Also if pigeons are fed a large percentage of millet, some the very small seeds can get trapped inside the nasal passage setting up infection. But there is not enough millet in this mix to be of concern.
Pigeon won't eat but 20%. Have to feed the rest to squirrels and they take a long time to eat.This is pretty cheap food, but in the long run very expensive. Tried crushing it and still not eaten by pigeons. It took a pair of pliers to crack the peas. May be good for snapping turtles !!!
good for price
Decent mixture with quality seeds for the price now a days. Birds seem to like it.
WOW!! Love the feed! The variety of the grains, along with the cleanliness is remarkable. I have been searching for pigeon grains for some time now, and I never expected to find such a high quality product. And the best part is--delivered right to my door! I couldn't ask for more. The quality is unsurpassed in my book! I told my northern friend about it, and he too ordered some from your co,. My only negative comment, is that, one 50lb bag had a good sized hole towards the top of the bag, which I had to tape, as it was leaking grains. And what's strange, is that in my friends order, he had the same hole in one bag as well. He told me he had lost some grains in the box, and didn't mention that in his review. I wanted to let someone there know this, to have it checked out to see what happened. It's very important to get feed that is unopened and free of holes, especially for grains, as they leak so quickly . Other than that, my experience with Chewy is has been wonderful. Thanks for being there for me, and supplying what I need! Larry-Jackson Michigan.
Ok or fair
Wish I may have read the information better or more on the feed . It was not what I was looking for!!!. Could have had more safflower and less peas and millet. If your looking for a carry over feed it’s good but I don’t care for carry over.
Great feed, but price fluctuations aren't
I only use Versele Laga for my birds. I have never had a problem with freshness or bugs in this grain. I have very little waste with this particular grain also. BUT the only issue seems to be pricing inconsistencies and even with autoship I recently now watch the pricing more.
Your service is absolutely excellent and the pigeon food is one of the best pigeon foods on the market. I hope you keep carrying it. Your service is saving me days of driving 30 miles to buy pigeon food not to mention all the gas. I'm still surprised every time it arrives at my gate! Thank you so much!!