Versele-Laga Plus I.C Start Pigeon Food, 44-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peas, Maize, Safflower...||Maize, Peas, Safflower...||Safflower, Peeled Sunflower, Peeled Oats...||Black Maize, Dari, Safflower...||Organic Alfalfa, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Barley...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||Organic, Non-GMO|
About This Item
- Designed specifically for breeding pigeons.
- This seed mix contains added extruded Plus I.C. + pellets, which are easy for your feathered friends to digest.
- The extruded pellets also contain a number of vitamins and amino acids, which are important during breeding season.
- Contains 16% protein to help baby pigeons grow.
- Supports crop milk production with L-carnitine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$11.24Chewy Price$17.29List Price$10.68Autoship Price
- Roudybush Daily Maintenance Small Bird Food, 10-lb bag$39.95Chewy Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Daily Medium Bird Food, 35-lb bag$111.15Chewy Price$129.99List Price$105.59Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Starter Duckling & Gosling Food, 25-lb bag, bundle of 2$53.18Chewy Price$55.98List Price$50.52Autoship Price
- Lyric Sunflower Kernels Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 3$53.55Chewy Price$71.97List Price$50.87Autoship Price
- ZuPreem NutBlend Flavor with Natural Nut Flavors Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$14.67Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.94Autoship Price
- Kaytee Cardinal Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$10.39Chewy Price$17.27List Price$9.87Autoship Price
- Kaytee Ultra Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 1 count$14.99Chewy Price$20.14List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Cockatiel Food, 1-lb bag$5.19Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.93Autoship Price
- Roudybush Daily Maintenance Crumble Bird Food, 10-lb bag$29.97Chewy Price$32.08List Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply No Waste Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag, bundle of 3$37.89Chewy Price$42.09List Price$36.00Autoship Price
- Lyric Supreme Wild Bird Food, 40-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$70.99List Price$56.99Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
best good ever
100% best and clean and I feed my pigeons that food my pigeons they healthy and smart all season
I don’t know
For a pigeon feed that was suppose to be high end it contains a lot of peas. The pellets I’m after called plus IC is barely added to this mix. I don’t recommend at all. I just don’t think there is anything special about this product because it looks just like the feed I can buy locally. The picture of the ingredients in the highlights doesn’t match the actual product received.
Straight out of the 90s! My daughter loved this gift for her puppy! Great quality! The colors are vivid! The buckle is so fun! It seems the entire 90s Nickelodeon lineup is represented! Absolutely recommend!
We're novices to pigeon care since a racing pigeon has apparently adopted us. After a few months of him living off poultry scratch and wild bird seed when it seems he's decided to stick around I tried this. He loves it and with winter here I feel proper nutrition will help him survive our cold mountain temperatures while he winters in our barn. It's dust free and appears to be a really good quality.
Cigarette Butts In Bag
Was full of old cigarette butts of all different kinds, the filter and paper also. Not sure if made in same factory or what but won’t be feeding feed that’s mixed with garbage to my birds.
Best pigeon food available
If your birds do not like lots of large seeds this is the mix for you. This mix and the 15% popcorn are in my opinion the best pigeon mixes on the market for both quality and price.
Versele Laga is excellent feed Quality control needs to improve !!! Chewy has to insure that the weevil problem that has been so prevalent is not going to continue!!! Maybe needs to start with VL but somewhere someone needs to address this. All feed has the potential for weevil contamination from the moths laying eggs on the grains during the growing season. Freezing would kill the eggs before or after it is bagged. This feed is to expensive to tolerate this let’s get the problem fixed Love the availability and delivery that Chewy provides
Good stuff hopefully prices will go down, we need more pigeons products like vitamins/ vaccine/ medications
I raise racing pigeons and this is excellent feed. Little to no wasted feed when they eat.
good feeds but very expensive
i like to buy verselaga. but the price.keep going up .