Vesper Minou 15.94-in Modern Cat Scratcher with Toy, Oak
About This Item
- This cat scratcher helps keep your kitty’s claws off your furniture, while encouraging natural instinctual behavior.
- This stylish 2-in-1 horizontal scratcher was crafted with modern design in mind, easily integrating with your home’s décor.
- Encourages and supports a healthy, active lifestyle—helps curb bad behavior and beat boredom.
- Roomy interior offers a relaxing place for your kitty to lounge, hide or nap.
- The unit’s exterior is made from durable sisal rope, sturdy enough to endure your cat’s scratching and clawing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Large, Cream$17.99Chewy Price
- Catry Cartoon Giraffe Playful 18.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post$37.00Chewy Price
- Frisco 24.8-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$32.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Sisal Cat Climbing Pole, 4-tier, Natural$184.00Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Bubble Pod Cat Window Perch, Dark Gray$55.14Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Tan$31.15Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$37.95Chewy Price
- dealGo Pet Club 29-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Beige$59.99Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- Kitty Cot Original World's Best Cat Perch$44.95Chewy Price$44.96List Price
- Royal Cat Boutique 35-in Cat Scratching Post, Neutral$115.00Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Unheated Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Zebra$31.19Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Kitty City Claw Sleeper 17.25-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree, Green$27.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Felt, Jute, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Felt, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed||—||Hanging Toys, Modern||Modern||Modern, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Cardboard||Cardboard||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Tools Included||Yes||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||—||—||—||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Poor construction, but the box is a hit
I don't fault a product when my cats aren't keen to use it, because that's how it sometimes is with cats. Unfortunately I do have to take issue with the poor construction of this scratcher. The carboard roof (located under the scratcher) is supposed to slot into the back - i.e. the "butt" area of the wooden cat - but it regularly pops free, making the top unstable. If one of my big fat kitties tried to climb up there, it would be way too wobbly for them to enjoy. On the plus side, they seem enamored with the box.
cat scratcher is terrible
This is impossible to put together, wouldn’t stay together at my cat won’t use it whatsoever. All I wanna do is return it and I don’t think I’m going to be allowed to return it worst money spent ever.
Sissy loves it!
She watched as I assembled it. I put it where her worn out post used to be but kept the old post just in case. However before I even cleaned my work area she was on the new post scratching and rubbing! The old one went into the trash. Thanks
Cats don’t scratch
Neither of my cats find it satisfying to scratch, or go inside. They have loved previous scratching structures, but aren’t even tempted when I put cat nip around, or try to play with them around it.
Waist of money
Total waist of money. Not the best quality and The main thing, my cats didn’t even show interest to it. It doesn’t matter where I put it, they just walk around it, like it doesn’t exist. Very interesting reaction Returning
Really poor quality, cannot support weight of a 6 pound cat.
Completely fell apart in 5 minutes. Total waste of money.
Nice looking but not very durable or popular
None of my 3 cats really love this. They will occasionally sit on top of it but that's about it. The scratcher section is only attached with velcro and doesn't stay put. And the inner tube is simply thick cardboard and has become warped. For the price, I'd expect better.
My cats refuse to use it for scratching and only go in if i put treats in there, then come right back out. I put a box in it and that attracted them but was short lived. It's of really good construction though, but the pad is kinda thin. Maybe I will put an old towel in there too or something?
We liked this—our cats didn’t
Surprisingly sturdy. We thought this was very cute, but our two cats have pretty much ignored it. Go figure. They don’t go inside. They don’t use it for scratching. Too bad as it was very expensive. We did think for the high price the pad provided for the inside should have been more cushy. Instead it was very thin without much padding.
It falls apart constantly. It is really cheap material. Cat likes it. Absolutely not worth 60 dollars. I feel stupid for paying that much knowing this is the quality.