Vet Basics ChlorConazole Dog & Cat Ear Flush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The featured chlorhexidine gluconate and ketoconazole kill bacteria, fungus, and yeast within the ear.
- Works as an ear cleanser and medication.
- The deodorizing properties controls smelly ears.
- Gentle and safe enough for daily or weekly use in cats and dogs.
- Features a refreshing Japanese cherry blossom scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zymox Hydrocortisone Free Dog & Cat Ear Infection Solution, 1.25-oz bottle$19.49Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Ear Wash for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.97Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Sulfodene Ear Cleaner Antiseptic for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pet MD Tris Flush Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 12-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Advanced Cleaning Dog & Cat Medicated Ear Rinse Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Zymox Ear Infection Solution with .5% Hydrocortisone for Dogs & Cats, 1.25-oz bottle$22.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Frisco Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Ear Flush Rinse, 12-oz bottle$22.24Chewy Price$21.13Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Zn4.5 Otic Natural Ear Care Solution with Complexed Zinc, 2-oz bottle$22.36Chewy Price$28.75List Price$21.24Autoship Price
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Pet Ear Cleaner Solution, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$17.97List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Clean Ear Liquid for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$6.46Chewy Price$6.14Autoship Price
- VetClassics Tea Tree Oil Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.00List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Grrrlpup Paw, Nose, Itch & Calm Dog Balm Set, 4 count, 2-oz bottle$38.26Chewy Price$50.00List Price$36.35Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.3%||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...||Active Ingredients: Ketoconazole 0.1%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sda-40...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Sorry need to know.
I can’t tell you if it helps with our dogs ear problems since we only used it once. But I will say that if you have perfume allergies this is not for you. I can’t believe how strong smelling this is. It’s even affecting my husband. I can’t imagine how our dogs feel with their strong sense of smell. I was really hoping this would help our dogs but it’s been hours and I still can’t get close to them. If very strong smells don’t bother you then I would give it a try but if you have perfume allergies I would not recommend this product.
Great ear flush
My golden has had two ear infections. The first time we went to the vet for treatment. The second time we decided to give this ear flush a try. After a couple days the redness was almost completely gone. A couple days later his ear was back to normal. Amazing product! Give it a try before you spend the money at the vet.
Have used many ear flushes and this one is the only one that has been able to clear up my Frenchie’s chronic ear issues and the scent is refreshing as well.