Keep your four-legged best friend happy, healthy and itch-free with the easy-to-use power of Vet Basics Lime Sulfur Dip Antimicrobial for Dogs, Cats and Horses. This potent formula harnesses healing and potent lime and sulfur to treat skin conditions like mange or ringworm, while also killing mites and other parasites, and banishing fungal and bacterial infections. Vet Basics Lime Sulfur Dip is also an effective and affordable way to manage mange in breeds with a sensitivity to ivermectin, such as Australian Shepherds or Collies. As simple to use as shampoo and safe enough for even puppies, kittens and foals, this dip will have your furry buddy free from the itchy, irritable skin that has been plaguing him in no time.
- Effective and affordable treatment for mange, ringworm or other irritating skin conditions in dogs, cats and horses.
- Makes an ideal mange control alternative for breeds with a sensitivity to ivermectin, like German Shepherds and Collies.
- Antimicrobial and antiparasitic formula kills lice and mites, and effectively treats fungal and bacterial infections.
- Easy-to-use formula can safely be used to treat even young companion animals, including puppies, kittens and foals.
- Leave-in treatment can be used as needed by simply mixing with water and applying all-over or to affected areas.
For topical use only. Do not exceed label dosages.
Active Ingredients: Sulfurated Lime Solution 97.8%, Inert Ingredients: 2.2%
See all items by Vet Basics