Vet Organics EcoEars Dog Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural ingredients with no harsh chemicals, antibiotics, cortisone, steroids or enzymes.
- Aids in the treatment of acute and chronic odor, itching and discharge.
- Renders ears uninhabitable to bacteria, fungus, yeast and mite species that cause most common ear infections.
- Provides relief in 24 to 48 hours with a 93.7% success rate using safe ingredients.
- Made in the USA in an FDA-registered facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petpost Ear Wipes with Coconut Oil & Aloe Vera For Dogs, 100 count$16.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Pet Ear-Dry Solution, 4-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Sulfodene Ear Cleaner Antiseptic for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Ear Cleaning Advanced+ Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.24List Price
- VetWELL EarWELL Otic Cleansing Solution with Aloe Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets K9 Ear Solutions Dog Ear Cleaner, 12-oz$10.62Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Vet Basics ChlorConazole Dog & Cat Ear Flush, 8-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 8-oz bottle$20.88Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.84Autoship Price
- Davis Hand Repair & Protector, 19-oz bottle, bundle of 2$20.24Chewy Price$22.50List Price
- VetClassics Tea Tree Oil Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.00List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Paw Balm for Dogs, 3.4-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Care Non-Oily Dog Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$95.40Chewy Price$106.00List Price$90.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Denatured Grain Alcohol, Organic Mullein Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Extract...||#Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chlorite(Oxygene)...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Octyl Phenol Ethylene Oxide...||Active: Sd-Alcohol 40-2, 10%; Lactic Acid, 1.76%; Benzoic Acid...||—|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
139 Customer Reviews
Great product. Cleans out ear gunk great!
I bought this for my cocker pup. His ears were just starting to get yeasty smelling and his vet appt.got pushed back so i bought and tried this to clear the gunk and any inflamation problem. After a few days, using twice a day, the cleaning cotton was coming out clean and the smell was gone. Pup wasn't shaking his head or scratching at his ears anymore.
EcoEars for Dogs
Great Stuff! This is day 9 of treatment for Charlie (my chihuahua rescue) and the first day without screaming and crying for either of us. Yes, I cried when he cried. But he is much better and we are rebuilding our trust issues:)
EcoEars is the best cleaner I have ever found
Due to allergies my fourteen-year-old golden doodle has had chronic ear problems off and on for years. EcoEars is the best cleaner I have ever found. Butch actually welcomes the dropper-full in each ear. He allows me to gently massage his ears immediately after the drops are inserted. He does not shake his head and always immediately settles down. Instant relief. Once the solution has had a chance to work we later clean out his ears with cotton - which he also loves. I have read in other reviews that some people and/or their pet find the odor of EcoEars offensive. Neither Butch nor I find this to be true. It has an earthy fragrance that you will learn to love as soon as you see the relief this solution brings to your precious pet.
I've tried many products for our Shih-Tzu and nothing work on her chronic ear infections and build up of wax. I've been taking her to vets for over 13 years and nothing they've done has ever helped, seems it just made it worst. Mostly they pack them, which to me over time just seem to create more clog and debris. Ear washes have been my best option. This one smells really good too. I bath her in sea salt, scrub inside her ears best I can without going in deep with Dawn Dishwashing soap, it breaks the wax down better then anything I've tried. Then I dry her ears really well and treat with products that clean & wash and products that dry them out. It's been over 13 years of dealing with her ear issues. She's 16 now and last vet was to take an x-ray but did brain surgery instead so now in addition to the ear issues she deaf, blind and mentally challenged. After that, I haven't been back to a vet in over 3 years. I didn't know that vet outsourced surgeries. Eco ears has really helped.
I don’t do reviews but I highly recommend ecoear. As a last resort I tried it and it worked. The vet was useless on the problem.
This is my go to product to help clean my dogs ears. Chewy is my go to company for everything for my pups. Chewy has a customer for life!!
Love it, cleared our pups ear infection up with ease.
I didn't even bought this
Your site keeps sending me emails telling me that I ordered it, although I just created an account on chewy. Stop bothering me.
Love this stuff and works well. No more stinky ears.
ear yeast infection
works good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must use every day for two weeks