Vet Worthy Calming + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps soothe and calm your dog.
- Promotes contentment instead of tension during your pet’s daily routine.
- Deters anxiety from fireworks and thunderstorms.
- Includes hemp powder, hemp seed oil, and full spectrum hemp.
- There is no THC in this product.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$54.99Chewy Price$55.54List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Calming Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$19.85Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.86Autoship Price
- Heavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 65 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Pet Melatonin Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PL360 Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 240 count$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$13.31Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Hemp Blend 250mg, L-Theanine 20mg & Trytophan 10mg per chew., Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25 mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile: 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100 mg, Passion Flower: 100 mg...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
To be upfront, I have a highly anxious beagle who suffers from PTSD. He is on prescription meds and on Chinese herbs; but, these only moderately dial back his anxiety. I was using these as an addition to his medications to try to dial back his anxiety more. I wish I could say it worked; but, there was not a noticeable difference with this supplement vs without it. With that said, he did enjoy the taste and I had no difficulty getting him to take them.
He is a nervous wreck!
I needed something to calm my little Wolfie when going to the vets. This is so much better than using human sedatives.
Calming Natural ingredients
They seem to work well... Especially for trips to the vet and or storms
Vet Worthy Calming Hemp Works Best!
I have tried so many products to keep my terrier calm. Vet Worthy works wonders. He is still aware, but not stressed, which for him is amazing. Even away at the kennel he was better behaved using this product. Only criticism is why so much plastic frills? With the environment and plastics such an issue, why not a less fussy container. The round top comes off ... so why not leave it off and find a better way of packaging the wonderful product. Thanks!
Not a fan.
My Jewels does like/will not eat these. They are very hard. I even tried to crush them with a hammer to put them in her food. After 45 MINUTES I still had chunks, and very little fine pieces. I will not buy them again. I also have not seen a difference in her nervousness. So sorry.
This worked to calm my doberman. She is afraid of thunder and fireworks. This keeps her from trembling.
Bought this product for my Rottweiler and already see a difference in her anxiety level. She is much calmer and not so needy of my constant attention. Also, soft chews are much easier than trying to get her to take a pill.