Vet Worthy Chewable Toothpaste Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains 60 tablets of toothpaste.
- Easy-to-use for the times you’re too busy to brush your dog’s teeth.
- Zeolites aid in minimizing bad breath.
- Reduces plaque and tartar with propolis.
- Yummy peanut butter flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- H&H Pets 360 Degree Bristle Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 3 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Jasper Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 4 count, Multi Color$16.99Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Treadz Fresh Breath Peanut Butter Banana Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 40 count$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Tinkle Tonic Herbal Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty GrassGreen Duck Flavored Soft Chews, Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty GrassGreen + Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Urinary & Lawn Protection Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Grass Guard Max Chewable Tablets Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 365 count$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Black Sheep Organics Peppermint Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2-oz jar$12.39Chewy Price$11.77Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Grass Burn Spot Treatment & Urinary Health Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty GrassGreen Smoked Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vetality Brush Free Daily Dental Care Chews for Dogs, 30 count$26.63Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Zeolite 250mg, Propolis 50mg, ...||Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Sylica, Sorbitol...||Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica...||Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Oil...||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Peanut Butter||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Nah, won't try again
Well, King was not impressed. He didn't like the smell and it took nudging to get him to eat it the 1st time. The next couple of mornings, he would bite the tablet once then swallow. The clever old man knew exactly how to defeat the purpose of a chewable. Vet Worthy-maybe; Dog worthy- No, not according to my dog!
Interesting idea - was a bit skeptical when I bought them. And as expected, our pooch took one bit and swallowed the rest - can't be very effective.....
Work but dogs wont chew them
My dogs both hate them. They dont like the smell or the taste. Got them to eat one and they seemed to work for thier breath but they hate them!!! And my dogs eat anything!
My dog will not let me brush his teeth and he has the absolute worst breath (not to mention teeth problems) so I thought this might help. So far it seems to make his breath bearable! I put it in his food every morning (he won’t eat it like a regular treat) and it seems to be helping! We will see at his next dental if his teeth haven’t gotten worse haha!
swallows vs. chews
My Lucky man is only 3.8 lbs and he's a teeny tiny 13 year old chihuahua who has very few teeth left, most molars and I got these for him thinking he would actually chew the 1/2 recommended tablet - NOPE, he swallowed it. .so I'm assuming this product will not work for him . . .
Complete Waste of Money
I loved the idea of these tablets. I thought they would be great to have on hand when I am too rushed in the morning to brush my basset's teeth. I saw they were chicken flavored, and she loves chicken. Well, she will not even take it from my hand. She is not the least bit picky. She refuses to touch these. They do not smell like chicken at all. They have a really funny chemical smell. Fortunately I use CET toothpaste to brush her teeth. These were just the back up plan when I was short on time, but they don't have a prayer of working if the dog refuses them. I obviously can't report back with how well they work.
Love this product!!!
I tried these because one of my dogs absolutely hates having his teeth brushed. After 2 weeks there is a noticeable improvement in his breath and the amount of plaque on his teeth has declined. Like others have said my dogs don’t consider this a chewable like a treat but i found that with a like smear of cheese or pill pocket on the tablet made all the difference!!
I offer one of these oral tablets just before overnight bedtime. My Corgi loves these! It’s chew and “gulp” with no problem. My son’s terrier loves them too!
Not for this dog
One sniff and He wanted NO part of it. I tried several different times and then disposed of it. If he doesn’t like it, I don’t know any dog who will Although I can’t say that I thought it smelled good either
Not worth the money
These pills have no taste. My dog wants toothpaste and I thought this would be a good item. No flavor and he would not chew it. When I saw it on the site I was sure he would love it. So disappointed.