Vet Worthy Hairball Control Salmon Flavored Feline Paw Paste for Adult Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Catnip Extract, Cetyl Alcohol...||Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Catnip Extract, Cetyl Alcohol...||Water, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil...||Active Ingredients: 0.38 Grams of Liquid Petrolatum., Inactive Ingredients: Malt Extract, Glycerin...||Active: White Petrolatum 884 mg, Vegetable Oil 92.4 mg, Glycerin 88 mg...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||Salmon||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
About This Item
- Veterinary-recommended formula.
- Promotes skin and coat health by minimizing excessive shedding.
- Apply it to your cat’s paw and they’ll lick it right off!
- Aims to reduce hairball formation, improve digestion, and reduce vomiting.
- Its tasty salmon flavor will entice your cat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.97Chewy Price$38.97List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement, 30 count$21.15Chewy Price$22.88List Price$20.09Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Hartz Hairball Remedy Plus Salmon Flavor Paste for Cats & Kittens, 2.5-oz tube$8.44Chewy Price$9.52List Price$8.02Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-Lysine Plus Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 90 count$13.00Chewy Price$15.48List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Cats, Black Camo, X-Small$34.00Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Tomlyn Laxa-Stat Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Easy, safe remedy
I chose this product because it did not contain petrolatum like most of the products do. My cat enjoys the flavor and has definitely had a decrease in hairballs. I would definitely recommend!
Can you make a trial size?
I can't say whether this works or not as my cat doesn't like the smell and won't eat it. I have now tried 6 different gels and she turns her nose up to all of them, except the one that's no longer made. My biggest complaint is that they should sell a trial size to see if your cat will eat it. I hate wasting money by buying a whole tube only to have my cat walk away.
After trying several other brands of Paw Gel, which my cats refused to have anything to do with, I found this one and to my surprise they both really love it. I mix a little in their wet food, which seems to work a little better than applying to their paws. Thank you Vet Worthy for a great product.
we have tried other brands but our cats LOVE this, never any issue getting them to "take" it they hear cap snap & come running
Cat doesn't touch it
Cat seems to be repulsed by smell. Have to find a different product.