Vet Worthy Inflatable Protective Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Inflatable protective collar that helps your furry friend heal faster from injuries.
- Features flexible fabric that prevents your pup from reaching injuries, rashes or post-surgery wounds.
- Easier on your paw-tner’s neck than a cone and less likely to get stuck on something in your home.
- Durable and machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Keeps your companion from licking and irritating wounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Small$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Blue, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, Medium$11.43Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, XX-Large$68.39Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Small$32.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, XX-Large$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Dogs, Pink Camo, Medium$37.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$12.14Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, X-Small$16.99Chewy Price$19.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Plastic||Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||—|
|Health Feature||—||Recovery||Recovery||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
I was so excited when I first received it and thought it was great. Now after having it a few weeks, the Velcro is coming off, the zipper split apart and it can’t be fixed and it was not overinflated. My lab tried rubbing it off a few times and that’s how the zipper broke. So disappointing! Really not made to last, ugh!
I ordered 8 of these for my litter of Doberman puppies after I had their ears cropped. The inside of the collar is inflatable. Although the design is nice, my puppies popped the inner tube for them and tore the collars to pieces. They did not last very long.
Came with a hole
This brand-new inflatable collar wouldn't inflate. It has a manufacturer defect. There is a small hole at the base of the nozzle.
Broke before using
Zipper broke before the inner tube was even inflated. Cheaply made.
My dog was neutered, and this was the perfect collar for him!
Don't waste your money
Bought this because my GSD puppy has been chewing his back paws. He just ended up looking like a fuzzy William Shakespear. It's not WIDE enough to keep him from reaching those back paws. Had this been an extra 1 1/2 - 2 inches wide, it probably would work.
terrible collar for my Dashshund
I took my dogs measurements for my Dashshund neck, my vet told me the measurements for the check collar. I tried many time to put it together, read directions, Velcro straps wasn't working correctly, it wasn't fitting correctly. The chewy box didn't have order receipt, I want to return the collar, I will find another type of collar, not worth the money. I need to have an address to mail it back to Chewy to get my monies back for the blow-up collar, please send me an address or a complete receipt for the entire order, the last order I Placed. Please advise. Junebug
After surgery "bonnet"
I got these for after surgery for 6 of our foster puppies but due to the pandemic our Vet Hospital would not their use as they needed to be blown up. ..
Poor Quality and Terrible Sizing
Case#1: Used this on 40# a puppy following a simple neuter. Had to try multiple sizes before finding one that fit well. The strap that is supposed to hold it on around the shoulders tore off while we were hooking it on. Puppy wore it 2 days and the zipper popped and tore and could not be used. The straps that the collar goes through tore also. Terrible quality and it's a very thin material. Had to buy a different brand that has held up much better. Case #2: Used on an adult dog following a major vulvaplasty surgery. Just her laying and rolling around caused the no slip strap to tear off. She was able to remove it rather easily after that. Went flat after a few days and could not get it to hold air for more than hour no matter what we tried. I do not recommend this brand.
Maybe should have gotten a bigger size. Worked well in helping out pups ears heal from an infection.