Vet Worthy L-Lysine Paw Gel Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your cat’s needs in mind.
- Lysine encourages the production of antibodies and enzymes for a stronger immunity.
- Helps aid against Feline Herpes Virus, which is a common upper respiratory virus in cats.
- A tasty salmon flavor makes it easy for cats to lick this gel treatment up.
- Apply on feline friend’s paw and have her groom herself—meant to be administered orally.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.07Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet L-Lysine Amino Acid Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$10.09Chewy Price$9.59Autoship Price
- Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag$13.88Chewy Price$27.98List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline L-lysine Cat Supplement, 32.5-mL syringe$9.95Chewy Price
- PetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Immune Support Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz tub$15.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 5-oz$20.88Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.84Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Yummy Tummy Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Stearic Acid...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Astragalus Root....||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg)....||Acive Ingredients: L-Lysine Hydrochloride.||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine Hydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care|
|Food Flavor||Salmon||—||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||—||Hickory, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Gluten Free||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Not tasty apparently
I offered the lysine gel to both cats on my finger and they didn’t want it. I put it on the paw and it was a fight to put any on let alone the recommended teaspoon and a half. The cat takes off and it gets all over with one third the dose. He gets very little. I had tried lysine treats before this and also a no go. Lysine must not be very tasty.
Kitties not thrilled
I ordered this for my FIV cat but he wouldn’t taste it so I tried it with my other three cats mixed it in food they refused it also!
I have no title except customer
My cat would not even stay in the same room with this thing. It smelled so bad it made me gag. My cat has to have L-Lucine but o hate to buy one of each. This one sounds awful too
She loves it
My vet gave me some lysine soft treats to give my cat to help boost her immune system. She has chronic rhinitis/nasal congestion. She ate the treats the first day, a couple the second day, and after that wouldn't touch them. I got this to try and she loves it. I can put it on the edge of the bowl and she licks it right up; I don't even have to smear it on her paw anymore.
My cat loves it and I tried other products. I was skeptical but was amazed at how much she loves the texture and taste. Highly recommend.
Cat likes it
Cat likes the taste so he takes his supplement without an issue
Lysine for added health benefits
The vet recommended this product to boost my cats health. Love the paste and so does the cat. Apply it to a paw and he licks it off quickly. Prefer the gel to the powder, however both are good.
Cats love this and it really works!
I have been giving my 3 cats this Vet Worthy brand of lysine for several years and they love the taste. Every time they start to sneeze they get a daily dose and in a few days they're back to normal. Works every time. My cats are picky about their lysine and refused other products in the past, both chews and gel/paste. They love the taste of this so I put some on a plate and they eagerly lick it off every time. Actually it's more like a paste than a gel. So glad to see that this Vet Worthy Lysine Gel has now been added to the Chewy list of products. Thank you!
Pirate actually loves this lysine gel. He refused to eat the maple flavored one from the vet, but this salmon one gets two paws up.
Cats love the taste
I have two cats with chronic URI symptons. They get lysine each day and I believe it helps. They have taken meds every day since they were found at 3 weeks old. So, they take most meds easily. They LOVE the taste of this and come begging. I give it via a syringe into their mouth.