Vet Worthy Protective Cone Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protective collar that helps your furry friend heal faster from injuries.
- Prevents your pup from biting or scratching injuries, rashes or post-surgery wounds.
- Flexible and adjustable so you can find the perfect fit for your paw-tner.
- Comes in different sizes to match your breed.
- Keeps your companion from licking and irritating wounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, X-Small$17.54Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Blue, X-Small$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, XX-Large$75.99Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, X-Large$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, X-Large$16.63Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, XX-Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Large$21.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Small$18.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||Recovery||—||—||First Aid||Recovery|
|Material||Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Canvas||Foam|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Mother of a 7 year old 92 lb Rottweiler I am always looking for long chewy snacks, that last at least a few days.. I have tried a few items here, and he seems to love them and they are devoured in ohhhh one day : }
served its purpose
Inexpensive alternative to retail stores options; served its purpose
Um, no battery?
The battery for the door did not come with the door and I do not see where I can order battery. Not happy at the moment.
Unable to fasten. Plastic fastener will not penetrate the cone holes. Couldn't use. Ended up getting one from vet.
easy on and off
strong well made so easy to put on and you don't need to attach it to the collar.
Was too small
I measured her neck and everything to make sure it was the perfect size, the small is too small for her, she can still lick her wound. Totally not worth spending your money on.
I bought this for my buddy after he had his vasectomy. He never tore it off once no matter how hard he tried. That allowed his wound to heal up properly. After 2 days his wife took it off for him and his wound was all healed so licking was not an issue any more.
Smaller Than Expected
It works, but it’s a lot smaller than expected. Best for puppy’s or small to medium sized dogs. Not for big dogs.
Protective Cone Dog Collar
I purchased this for my Doberman pup after ear cropping. Lightweight & fits well however plastic cracks easily. At least it does when my pup is ruff- housing with the big dogs or runs into a wall with it on. I've gone through 1 a week, but I bought extra just in case!
Was to short
Could only snap the top for it to fit but his nose stuck out was to short and small for him doesnt help him from chewing