VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proprietary blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed and Psyllium Husk is high in fiber and adds bulk and moisture to stools helping to promote normal bowel function.
- Dandelion Root and Pumpkin also provide a source of fiber, in addition to vitamins and minerals which help to promote overall health.
- MADE IN THE USA and VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - All Vet Classics products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - All Vet Classics products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied for any reason you can get a full refund!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Glandex Advanced Strength Anal Gland Dog Supplement, 60 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Boot the Scoot Pork Liver Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$52.70Chewy Price$59.99List Price$50.06Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Pork Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4.0-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Salmon Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Vegan Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.5-oz bottle$38.05Chewy Price$36.15Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Boot the Scoot Peanut Butter Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$45.98Chewy Price$43.68Autoship Price
- PawMedica Stop Scooting Dog Supplements, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Scoot Stopper Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Bern Dog Brand Fiber for Dogs Digestive, Diarrhea, Constipation & Anal Gland Dog Supplement, 12-oz jar$28.95Chewy Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotic Hickory Pork Flavored Soft Chew Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Super Pooper Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.5-oz bottle$28.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per 3 Soft Chews: Proprietary Blend of Sugar Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk 1500 mg...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 tsp Min) Flaxseed 1200 mg, Psyllium Seed Husk 240 mg, Dandelion Root 75 mg...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Colic Relief, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Pork, Liver, Meat||Peanut Butter||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
So far, so good
I’m on my second week of using this product. My dog likes the taste and thinks it’s a treat. I have been introducing the supplement slowly. First week I gave a half and this week I’m giving 3/4 tablet. Rusty is just ten pounds, so when he starts taking one tablet next week it will be a full dose. I have seen his stool firm up, from the hard-to-pick-up mush he produced before I began using No Scoot. Whether it helps his anal glands remains to be seen, BUT according to what I’ve read, firmer stool will push the anal glands to release without intervention. I’m very hopeful.
I bought these in May 2022 at the suggestion of my pup's vet. These have been a life saver for me! We were having to express our dog's glands almost weekly, sometimes every two weeks if lucky. Since being on these soft chews I've only had to do it once. So that's huge for us! We haven't had any leakage accidents either. About our dog: He's a little over a year old, hound/beagle mix, and he weighs about 48-50 lbs. I only give him one soft chew in the morning with his breakfast. This stuff has worked wonders.
Seemed to help
Our dog did a lot of scooting. When I talked to our vet she said we needed to add fiber to her diet. I saw these while browsing Chewy and decided to try them. She has been in them 3 weeks and there has been a significant change! I’m very pleased with the product.
Dog HATES these
I bought these because there were so many good reviews. I don't know if they work or not because I can not get her to eat them. I tried pill pockets, hot dogs, smashing them up in her food--everything. I have a feeling they might work, but who knows?
Very pleased seems to work
I tried this brand because another product my dogs would not touch and they love these. It seems to work for the first 2 weeks I gave them each one a day with their meals and the scooting was much less frequent to non existent . Now I just use as needed
I must admit, when our vet recommended this for our rescued American Bully, I was quite skeptical. Her anal glands needed expressed every four weeks. That was getting old and expensive. The last visit, the vet tech recommended this product. Said she’s had success with her dog. So I figured we’d give it a try. Wow! I’m so impressed. She gets 3 chews twice each day. No more scooting! I’m a believer now.
I love buying from Chewy. excellent selections. prices are good. they usually have discounts and delivery is lightning fast.. thank you Chewy.
We Love chewy, This product helped Beau his stool is looking good and he is doing better with this product. Bless u Chewy family thank u for speedy delivery.
These are good
So, unfortunately these did not work on my dog. But I've had luck in the past with my parents dog. Zeras problem is anatomy (they roll in) and when we rescued her she was 15 pounds overweight. They did not help her express them on her own, but she loved eating them! My parents dog gets them daily and he's gone from needing his glands done every other week to be maybe once or twice every couple months. If the problem is not anatomical or weight, these are great!
Still Boot Scooting
I have tried No Scoot for almost a month. My dog is still digging in her booty and scooting on my favorite rug. A look reviews say it works but not for my dog.