VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proprietary blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed and Psyllium Husk is high in fiber and adds bulk and moisture to stools helping to promote normal bowel function.
- Dandelion Root and Pumpkin also provide a source of fiber, in addition to vitamins and minerals which help to promote overall health.
- MADE IN THE USA and VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - All Vet Classics products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - All Vet Classics products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied for any reason you can get a full refund!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Boot the Scoot Pork Liver Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$16.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Boot the Scoot Peanut Butter Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$16.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Salmon Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Vegan Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Beef Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per 3 Soft Chews: Proprietary Blend of Sugar Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk 1500 mg...||ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: (Per Two Chews) Proprietary blend of (Pumpkin Powder, Pumpkin Seed Powder, Psyllium Husk...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 tsp Min) Flaxseed 1200 mg, Psyllium Seed Husk 240 mg, Dandelion Root 75 mg...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Colic Relief, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Peanut Butter||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Seemed to help
Our dog did a lot of scooting. When I talked to our vet she said we needed to add fiber to her diet. I saw these while browsing Chewy and decided to try them. She has been in them 3 weeks and there has been a significant change! I’m very pleased with the product.
Dog HATES these
I bought these because there were so many good reviews. I don't know if they work or not because I can not get her to eat them. I tried pill pockets, hot dogs, smashing them up in her food--everything. I have a feeling they might work, but who knows?
Very pleased seems to work
I tried this brand because another product my dogs would not touch and they love these. It seems to work for the first 2 weeks I gave them each one a day with their meals and the scooting was much less frequent to non existent . Now I just use as needed
I must admit, when our vet recommended this for our rescued American Bully, I was quite skeptical. Her anal glands needed expressed every four weeks. That was getting old and expensive. The last visit, the vet tech recommended this product. Said she’s had success with her dog. So I figured we’d give it a try. Wow! I’m so impressed. She gets 3 chews twice each day. No more scooting! I’m a believer now.
I love buying from Chewy. excellent selections. prices are good. they usually have discounts and delivery is lightning fast.. thank you Chewy.
We Love chewy, This product helped Beau his stool is looking good and he is doing better with this product. Bless u Chewy family thank u for speedy delivery.
These are good
So, unfortunately these did not work on my dog. But I've had luck in the past with my parents dog. Zeras problem is anatomy (they roll in) and when we rescued her she was 15 pounds overweight. They did not help her express them on her own, but she loved eating them! My parents dog gets them daily and he's gone from needing his glands done every other week to be maybe once or twice every couple months. If the problem is not anatomical or weight, these are great!
Still Boot Scooting
I have tried No Scoot for almost a month. My dog is still digging in her booty and scooting on my favorite rug. A look reviews say it works but not for my dog.
I have notice some different on how my lab Ruffus feels his anal glad is slowly going back down he isn't rubbing his butt on the ground I would recommend the product
Was taking my black lab in every 4 to 5 weeks to get her anal glands expressed. It started later in her life at 10 years of age. I found this on Chewy and tried them. They worked instantly and she stopped scooting. I took her in after five weeks they brought her back out telling me that her anal glands were empty. I highly recommend.