VetClassics S.O.D. & Boswellia Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- SOD is a powerful antioxidant that helps to scavenge free radicals that can cause cellular damage.
- For extra joint support, can be used together with Clinically Tested ArthriEase-GOLD.
- MADE IN THE USA and VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - All Vet Classics products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - All Vet Classics products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied for any reason you can get a full refund!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics ArthriEase GOLD Hip & Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$45.56List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Hip & Joint Chicken Bacon Flavored Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Large Breed Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$45.04Chewy Price$69.99List Price$42.79Autoship Price
- VetClassics ArthriEase-GOLD Hip & Joint Support Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 5-oz bottle$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Turmeric Chews Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$16.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility All-In-One Supplement, 4-lb$97.97Chewy Price$109.99List Price$93.07Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Small Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.97Chewy Price$38.97List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Probiotic Joint & Hip Support Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ElderDog Mobility + Long-Term Health Support Senior Dog Supplement, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Liquid Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32-oz bottle$42.99Chewy Price$57.18List Price$40.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per 500 mg tablet: S.O.D. (Superoxide Dismutase Porcine Source) 1200 I.U, Boswellia serrata 150 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: S.O.D. (Superoxide Dismutase Bovine Source), Boswellia Serrata., Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source), Glucosamine HCl 99% (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) (500 mg), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (500 mg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg)...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Products for dogs
All our orders arrive quickly, we’ll packaged & the prices are great! Been using Chewy for years, wonderful company!!
SOD & Boswellia dramatically improved dog's ability to walk and heal
My dog, a large 11-year-old chocolate lab, had a large lump and vet was extremely concerned what it was. I combined 4 of these tablets over 2 meals, adding in calcium, and she improved dramatically over a few weeks. She began walking and then running without limping again!