Vetericyn Plus All Animal Wound & Skin Care Treatment is a nontoxic and non-irritating, broad-spectrum antimicrobial spray that kills 99.999% of most single-cell pathogens in 30 seconds—including antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. The active ingredient is hypochlorous acid which is generated in activated neutrophils and contributes to the destruction of bacteria. This process is similar to the response given by the pet's immune system. Vetericyn Plus All Animal Wound & Skin Care Treatment does not contain steroids, antibiotics, alcohols, iodine or tea tree oil, making it safe for a wide range of animals with even the most sensitive systems. It is nontoxic and does not harm healthy tissue. It is also formulated at an appropriate pH level that will not burn or sting. It’s a safe and effective solution for caring for cuts, scrapes, abrasions, scratches, hot spots, skin rashes, burns, abscesses, sores and post-surgical sites.
- Veterinarian recommended, non-toxic, non-irritating, safe, gentle, and effective for all animals.
- Does not harm healthy tissue as it kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores, including antibiotic-resistant strains.
- Reduces or eliminates wound odors and has been proven safe and effective. No rinsing required after application to the animal.
- Safe as saline, for the environment and your pet. Does not stain clothing or furniture after application. Does not contain steroids, antibiotics, alcohols, iodine or tea tree oil, making it safe for a wide range of animals with even the most sensitive systems.
- Easy to use which improves pet compliance, does not sting when applied. A great wound and skin care treatment for cuts, lacerations, abrasions, sores, and skin irritations.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) (0.0120%). Inactive: Electrolyzed Water (H20), Sodium Chloride (NaCl), Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl).
See all items by Vetericyn