Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps heal and clean abrasions, cuts and minor wounds.
- Works wonderfully when caring for a pet with post-surgery incision sites.
- 100% non-toxic, so you don’t have to worry if your pet licks or ingests the formula once applied.
- Recommended by veterinarians for all pet parents.
- Helps provide your pet with relief without the use of antibiotics or steroids.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) (0.0120%). Inactive: Electrolyzed Water (H20), Sodium Chloride (NaCl), Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel Spray for Dogs & Cats, 3-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Soos Pets Mineral Enriched Rescue Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1.7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$125.61Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$30.58Chewy Price$31.20List Price$29.05Autoship Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.32Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, Small, 12 count$23.85Chewy Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Green Goo Animal First Aid for Dogs, 1.82-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Electrolyzed Oxygenated water (H20) 99.90%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.082%, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.015%...||Active: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%.||Natural Gelling Agent, Medical Grade Manuka Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
55 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
343 Customer Reviews
Works Incredibly Well
I always like to have wound care products on hand as I foster cats and dogs. I have tried quite a few and this one far exceeded my expectations. As a vet tech, I am really picky about what I use and I cannot recommend this enough. My cats hotspot healed twice as fast as it normally would when I used this. There is virtually no scent, which is a huge bonus, and it's so easy to use. Great product!
Use this when Joy’s eyes tear a bit. Also used it for a tiny scratch she had on her cheek from her nail, after consulting with my vet tech. The scratch healed within a matter of two days. Very useful product to have in our first aid collection.
My Frenchbulldog get bumps and irritation between his toes on all his paws he licks it as well since I sprayed this product on all 4 paws he doesn’t have any it really works! Thank you.
I ordered Vetericyn Plus for my dog. She is a lab & has problems with irritation on her elbows. I had used Vetericyn is the past when I had a horse 7 it worked very well. I've been using it on her elbows & then putting topical antibiotic ointment on them it seems to really be helping. Also I received my order very fast.
this stuff works amazing!!
My cat frisbee is getting old and has recently started scratching around her eyes, below her ears and right above her ears on her head to the point where she bleeds sometimes, the vet claims she thinks it’s due to a allergic reaction from something but doesn’t know what. Frisbee is going on 17 years old and this stuff seems to be helping with her scratches. I have been using this product for a few months now and have seen alot of good things.
this does not contain antibiotics so it can be used routinely without worry. It definitely works to heal skin. I bought this for my pets. I also use the gel spray in the laboratory on lab animals and it works within days. Otherwise the animals would get euthanized. The downside is that this must be sprayed and animals hate this. This creates a fine mist. There is no way around it, just cover their head and 1 to 2 pumps is enough. for the lab animals i sprayed once a day and it made a huge difference.
My golden mix was chewing his feet to the point of having them inflamed, swollen and bleeding. He had chlorhexidine soaks at the Vet, antibiotics, Apoquel(which made him severely drowsy and caused him to vomit), Betadine soaks etc. Nothing was working for more than a day or two. I found this product and liked that it was non toxic so I quickly ordered it. I’m so glad I did, it is the first thing that has really worked. It took away all the redness and healed his feet completely. Now to be honest he still infrequently chews at his feet, but he has done that his whole life but never to the extent that he was. I was using it 3 times a day everyday but now I’m using it about 3 times a week and it has kept his feet in good condition and significantly decreased his chewing. I highly recommend
everyone needs this in their first aid!
doesn't sting or bother the dog and helped heal her wound extremely quickly.
nice for irritated skin and wounds
Keeps skin healthy love it. We actually bought for a wound on our cats paw. Works great !
This stuff is excellent. We have been using it for sore hocks on our 3 year old mini rex, and she is getting better everyday. Also we have a cat with a partially paralyzed leg and he gets a hot spot on his toes, so we use it on him as well. This keeps it clean and it is nearly healed. Love Chewy, fast delivery, good choices, good prices!!