Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps heal and clean abrasions, cuts and minor wounds.
- Works wonderfully when caring for a pet with post-surgery incision sites.
- 100% non-toxic, so you don’t have to worry if your pet licks or ingests the formula once applied.
- Recommended by veterinarians for all pet parents.
- Helps provide your pet with relief without the use of antibiotics or steroids.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) (0.0120%). Inactive: Electrolyzed Water (H20), Sodium Chloride (NaCl), Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Medium$9.45Chewy Price
- Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz bottle$31.47Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Momma Knows Best Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats, & Small Pets, 0.7-oz$14.79Chewy Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$10.12Chewy Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Vet-Temp Digital Thermometer Probe Covers$6.05Chewy Price$7.25List Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Green Goo Animal First Aid for Dogs, 1.82-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Major Darling Paw Salve for Dogs$21.00Chewy Price
- GNC Pet Wellness Advanced Hydrocortisone Dog & Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.72Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$140.65Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Nixall VetResponse Wound & Skin Solution for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$16.17Chewy Price$17.97List Price
- Nixall VetResponse Wound & Skin Gel Solution for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$21.02Chewy Price$22.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||—||All Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||First Aid||First Aid||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Electrolyzed Oxygenated water (H20) 99.90%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.082%, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.015%...||Natural Gelling Agent, Medical Grade Manuka Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil...||Ionized Water. Hypochlorous Acid. Sodium Chloride (Salt)|
Questions & Answers
55 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
360 Customer Reviews
My dog kept biting the the same spot on his leg until it was raw. Several things were tried from neosporin to a cone, but nothing worked. I saw this product on Chewy, and tried it. Not only did the spot heal, my dog has left it alone.
I love this company and their compassion and care for my pets! They not only care they also are quick to get items to me. I would not hesitate to order from this company again. Thank you Chewy!!!
Excellent wound care
Best wound care we have ever used. Dog bite from other dog playing put a deep long wound in side. Stitches were not an option. After 12-18 days wound healed and closed up nicely. Healthy pink and no bleeding. The gel like spray stays on and in wound as a great protection layer.
Helpful with small wounds
My dog goes crazy outside and sometimes gets some scratches on his skin or paws, we use this spray to keep those small abrasions clean and they are gone within a day or so. It does not smell or make his fur sticky or anything like that. My dog also does not mind when I spray it on him. It is a good thing to have at home to be prepared, would buy again.
I have dogs, birds, bunnies, and ferrets. I wouldn't be without this produce. It works great. When you need it, you need it now, too late to order.
Bought this product to treat my feline friend after she burned herself. This really helped the healing process.
Great stuff but only the gel!
I love this stuff, I have horses and wouldn’t be without it in my locker. That being said as a chewy autoship customer and long time buyer I saw it on here and since I was getting low I was happy to put it on with my regular purchases. Opened it yesterday and found out I didn’t order the “hydrogel” which is really a deal breaker for me. Not chewys fault but vetericyn really needs to do something about the labeling between the spray and the hydrogel. They are very different in terms of application. The gel is much better at sticking to a wound or cut whereas the spray goes all over and runs down leg cuts which is a common boo boo area. If I had only read the label closer I would have sent it back for the gel. I only found out when I actually went to use it and was like oh jeez ugh. Good stuff but always get the gel!
My Veternarian prescribed this spray for my female Sheltie. It works great. Her fur is so thick, including under her tail, that a few times the skin has gotten red, then turned into an infection. I clean her private area often, and spray this product there, and it has kept her free from any problems. Happy and healthy Sheltie!
Cabinet Necessity for Outdoor Pets
This has been a godsend when it comes to skin rashes or injuries. My family has a dog with a summer grass allergy and he ends up excessively licking his skin because of it. Not only does this prevent him from licking, but it helps heal his rashes within 48 hours. We also have an indoor/outdoor cat. I wish he didn't go outside, but that's a discussion for another time. Sometimes he comes in with battle scars, and these usually happen on Saturday nights, and of course our vet is closed on Sundays. This does an INCREDIBLE JOB with keeping wounds from getting infected. This isn't going to replace a trip to the vet, but if you need to keep an open wound at bay while you wait for an appointment, you need this.
Love this product!
Vetricyn spray gel is a must have for a busy horse barn. Easy to apply, stays where it is needed and heals wounds wonderfully. Strongly recommend!