Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Facial Therapy for Cats, 2-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Solution helps to manage common issues that occur around a cat’s face, eyes, nose, mouth, ears and chin.
- Non-toxic solution is versatile and safe for daily use.
- Can be used in your cat’s mouth as a rinse or for abscesses.
- Helps to prevent tear stains and to flush debris away from your cat’s eyes.
- Safe to clean dirt and debris from cat ears or treat redness and swelling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Liquid-Vet Itch & Allergy Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.59List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Skin & Itch Cat Supplement, 450 drops$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline L-lysine Cat Supplement, 32.5-mL syringe$9.95Chewy Price
- Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Cat Wound & Skin Spray, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy L-Lysine Paw Gel Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$9.29Chewy Price$8.83Autoship Price
- Hartz Medication for Ear Mites for Cats, 3 count$4.18Chewy Price$4.22List Price$3.97Autoship Price
- Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag$13.88Chewy Price$27.98List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 5-oz$20.88Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.84Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet L-Lysine Amino Acid Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$10.09Chewy Price$9.59Autoship Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.07Autoship Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Cats, Black Camo, XX-Small$34.00Chewy Price$35.95List Price
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Great product! Small bottle.
One of our cats had really bad feline chin acne. So we tried Vetericyn. Before I get into the TL;DR, I will say it has helped significantly! It's only been about 3 days of application and her acne has stopped building up and chin has begun healing. The instructions say to Saturate area & apply 3-4 times a day until wound is healed. However, the 2oz bottle might be a bit small to saturate an area 3-4 times a day. Maybe I have been using too much per application, but I wanted to make sure I got surrounding areas, ect. You can try to saturate a cotton ball as well to apply! Summary: If your kitty got those weird black marks on their faces from acne, or allergy build up- Get this product. It will save them a lot of pain, and possibly a feature vet visit before it gets out of hand.
Hard to know
It's hard to know whether to recommend. For my kitty at least, it seems to help some. But it didn't stop the acne from coming back and I can't figure out what's causing it. I've tried changing his litter, food, removing supplements etc. I just don't know. But this did help some yes. So I guess I recommend it but for us it's not solving the problem.
Works magically on cat acne
After trying four other products (a spray, an ointment, a pad, a mask) that all failed, I decided to give this one a try on my kitten’s acne. OMG I’m so impressed! It improved my 6 month old baby cat’s acne the next day and the black acne covering her chin cleared up within 3-4 days. I am so impressed I ordered an extra bottle just in case if she gets acne again. I highly recommend this product. It’s also scentless unlike many other similar products with perfume. I’d think perfume irritates broken skin or wounds.
I bought this to treat my cat’s raw skin under her chin. Only had to apply for few days and she was healed. I applied with saturated cotton ball.
Clears my cat's acne chin within 2 days!
This product is gentle and effective! it doesn't irritate my cat's skin yet cleared her acne chin within two days like magic! I'll always keep one of this in my cat cabinet!
It works! I use it on a cotton pad and rub it under my cats chin, I can see the pad turns yellow and his chin acne turns better within a week.
Great price, It arrived so fast, and it worked immediately my cats eyes cleared up, it was easy to apply, im happy I was able to care for my fur baby at a cost i could afford
Good so far
I have only used it once, but it helped. My FIV+ kitty had a watery eye for days and I applied it around his eye and it cleared up quickly. I will try it on the little soars they get and hopefully it will work. I was told it is pretty much like saline. I don't know if it costs more or less but it did the job.
It worked for me!
I have an outside cat who I can't get to the vet. No vet visit, no medication. I tried this for her badly infected mouth as a last resort, not really expecting it to work but thinking I could say at least I tried. She has improved greatly in one week, from an oozy mess to almost clear. We're not there yet, but she is much improved. All I do is wet a gauze pad with this liquid and swipe her mouth with it once a day. If I could get better or more frequent coverage, it would probably work even better. But once a day is about all I can manage -- she's formerly feral. Even so, the Vetericyn has made a big difference.
My 1 year old female Siamese had a couple black scabs on her chin so I googled it. I knew she didn’t have fleas so I knew it was acne. She was up for a check up anyways so I took her to the vet and the vet asked if I use plastic bowls. I do not. She said to keep it clean and to use neutropenia acne treatment. It didn’t seem to be working and she had scratched her chin raw ion one side do I started using pro sense itch solutions on her chin and that fixed her sore spots but still a little acne. Then I came across this product. Her chin was clear in 3 days. Recommend.