Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Facial Therapy is formulated to manage some of the common facial issues that your feline friend may experience, like allergy symptoms, cat acne, ear irritation and mouth abscesses or sores. Non-toxic and safe for daily use, you can put this solution to work in many ways. It’s useful in preventing tear stains and flushing debris out of your cat’s eye, and can help to clean dirt and debris from your cat’s ears. It’s also a purr-fect rinse for teeth and gums. With this single solution in your cupboard, you’ll be prepared for some of the most common health issues that can affect your cat’s facial area.
- Solution helps to manage common issues that occur around a cat’s face, eyes, nose, mouth, ears and chin.
- Non-toxic solution is versatile and safe for daily use.
- Can be used in your cat’s mouth as a rinse or for abscesses.
- Helps to prevent tear stains and to flush debris away from your cat’s eyes.
- Safe to clean dirt and debris from cat ears or treat redness and swelling.
See all items by Vetericyn
Adult, Kitten, Senior
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%)
Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite