Vetericyn Plus Reptile Antimicrobial Wound Care Spray, 3-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cleans and promotes healing.
- Helps heal wounds and skin irritation including scale rot, lamp burns and abnormal shedding.
- Non-toxic and pH balanced to help prevent stinging and burning when applied.
- Recommended by veterinarians for pet parents with reptiles.
- Helps provide your pet with relief without the use of antibiotics or steroids.
ACTIVE: Hypochlorous Acid (0.012%) INACTIVE: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Repta Boost Insectivore/Carnivore High Amp Boost Reptile Supplement, 1.8-oz$8.59Chewy Price$12.38List Price$8.16Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Calcium with Vitamin D3 Ultrafine Powder Reptile Supplement, 3.3-oz jar$8.68Chewy Price$9.69List Price$8.25Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Reptile Mite Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Repti Shedding Aid Reptile Spray, 2.25-oz bottle$5.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3 Reptile Supplement, 8-oz jar$8.93Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.48Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Mineral Block Hermit Crab Supplement, 3 count$1.17Chewy Price$3.99List Price$1.11Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium without Vitamin D3 Outdoor Reptile Supplement, 2-oz jar$2.99Chewy Price$3.65List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Tortoise Salad Dressing, 12-oz bottle$15.43Chewy Price$14.66Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Calcium Plus Reptile Supplement, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zilla Tropical Mist Reptile Humidifying Spray, 8-oz bottle$3.76Chewy Price$8.99List Price$3.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Active Ingredients: Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate 2.1%, Undecylenic Acid 0.5%, Other Ingredients: 97.4%....||N/A|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Helped my snake with scale rot. She shed it off in a few days. Very happy!!
My lizard had a burn on her belly and I've been using this for 12 days so far and I've seen massive Improvement! definitely would recommend.
It works great
Bought this for my ball python she had a mild case of scale rot and when her shed came off it was gone completely:) highly recommended for any type of reptile parent. And its gentle on their skin doesn't burn like most reptile sprays.
I purchased this product to attempt healing an injury on my frog, While I did see improvement in the injury, my frog passed away from an underlying cause before I was able to use most of this product.
Reviewing this after about 7 days of use. My beardie had been developing dark scales on his belly in random spots. After taking him to the vet twice and being told it was physical trauma rather than scale rot or any bacterial infection I decided I’d try something like betadine to help him heal up. I found this and figured I’d give it a go based on other positive reviews. His scales are already healing, getting rid of that dead tissue and going back to his normal scale color/pattern. Great product.
Ball python scale rot
My snake had a bit of scale rot on his belly. I changed out his bedding and used this spray 2-3 a day for a week. When he shed, all the scale rot went with! Very happy that it’s gone. All reptile owners should have this on hand! Wish I had before and after pictures.
great product and works really well. Works great on skin issues with our lizards and exactly as advertised! Well worth the purchase.
Reptile Wound Care
Really good product. I feel it did the job. It was easy to apply and made my reptiles skin better.
My turtle has a backwords fingernail (he was born that way) and when he digs in his rocks he sometimes gets cuts around his nail and this works great and eases his pain because he’s a boy he has longer nails to and he loves this product I call it a turtle band aid because it works just like one
Reptile Injury Spray=Best thing ive bought for him
100% would recommend. My gecko had a very injured tail and this helped it heal within 1-2 weeks and he’s so much happier and healthy now. This is the only thing I found to help so in my eyes it’s a great product and I have plenty left over in case my gecko or beardie has any other issues