Give yourself the first line of defense with Vetericyn Plus Reptile Wound & Skin Care Spray. Made for reptiles yet safe for all animals, it uses advanced hypochlorous technology to protect your reptiles against life’s little scrapes. Safe and effective for cleansing common wounds like skin abrasions, lacerations, irritations, cuts, burns, and intact skin, it’s formulated with an appropriate pH level that will not burn or sting. It’s also extremely eye-friendly, as well as non-toxic, so it’s perfectly safe if licked or ingested.
- Non-irritating spray to clean common reptile skin wounds and ailments like cuts, abrasions, and scratches.
- Uses advanced hypochlorous technology to safely and effectively treat the wound.
- Appropriate pH balance will not burn or sting, and it’s safe for eyes at all life stages.
- Non-toxic formula is safe if licked or ingested, and contains no alcohol, steroids, or antibiotics.
- Easy spray application. Simply saturate the affected area, and saturate any necessary dressing as well.
ACTIVE: Hypochlorous Acid (0.012%) INACTIVE: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite
See all items by Vetericyn Plus