Vetericyn Wound & Skin Care Treatment for cats is a non-toxic and non-irritating spray that helps soothe your kitty's cuts, sores and skin irritations. Designed to be safe for your furbaby, it doesn't contain steroids, antibiotics, alcohols, iodine or tea tree oil, which helps make it safe for your best friend. Best of all, this cost-effective treatment is also formulated at an appropriate pH level that will not burn or sting her skin. It’s a safe and effective solution for caring for cuts, scrapes, abrasions, scratches, hot spots, skin rashes, burns, abscesses, sores and post-surgical sites.
- Promotes the healing process by keeping your cat’s wound clean and moist to enhance the body’s natural response.
- Provides your cat with relief from symptoms from allergies, such as dry, sensitive, or itchy skin.
- Pet-safe formula won't sting or irritate your feline when applied.
- Non-toxic formula makes Vetericyn plus completely safe if licked or ingested by your cat.
- Veterinary-recommended for every cat parent to keep on hand for all first aid and skin care needs.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.012%). Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite.
See all items by Vetericyn