Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Ear Therapy, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ear therapy drops can be effective to help relieve ear infections and fungus.
- Formula cleans, disinfects and deodorizes the ear.
- Alcohol-free formula is delicate on the sensitive skin.
- For use on dogs, cats and small animals over 12 weeks.
- Made in the USA and gentle enough for daily use. Easily administer directly into the ear.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zymox Ear Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- VetWELL EarWELL Otic Cleansing Solution with Aloe Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Frisco Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Ear Flush Rinse, 12-oz bottle$22.24Chewy Price$21.13Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.85Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.36Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Advanced Cleaning Dog & Cat Medicated Ear Rinse Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Clean Ear Liquid for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$6.46Chewy Price$6.14Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred 5-in-1 Wash for Dogs, 16oz bottle$14.40Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Pawstruck Ear Cleansing Dog & Cat Solution, 8-oz bottle$15.75Chewy Price
- Healthy Breeds Rottweiler Elbow Balm Dog Supplement, 2-oz tin$14.16Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.45Autoship Price
- Dogtor Doolittle Happy Pads Natural Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tube$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...||Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...||Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Ketoconazole, Water...||Deionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20...||Active: Sd-Alcohol 40-2, 10%; Lactic Acid, 1.76%; Benzoic Acid...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
208 Customer Reviews
I Think it Works
My dog has been getting ear infections and it just keeps on coming back. It is not just expensive to go to the vet it also hurts me to see my dog suffer from the ear infection. After watching some youtube on how to clean your dog's ears I bought this veterinary formula clinical care along with Pet MD Aloe Vera & Eucalyptus Dog Ear Wipes. I always use both together and my dog has stopped scratching his ears. Since I use the 2 ear products together so I think they both work great.
My cat occasionally gets irritated ears that become red and hot to touch and seem to bother her because she'll put her ear down, squirt some of this stuff in her ear and within about 10-20 minutes the redness goes away and her ear goes back to normal! Magical stuff. I will also use it to clean her ears by putting it on a cotton ball to prevent her ears from getting inflamed from wax build up and it seems to do the trick her ears get irritated much less often. But if your kitty has red irritated ears and you don't know what to do you should absolutely buy this stuff it really works great your kittys ears will be feeling better in no time!
This product is excellent. My cat has suffered from a chronic ear infection for years. The meds from the vet didn't help. But within a day I saw a difference in Felix's ears! He is getting better the longer I use it!
Works awesome would def recommend..
Brought this medicine for our cat and it works awesome his ears are looking great now been using the ear stuff for two days. I didn’t want to take him into the vet again and pay high price for some medicine for his ears if I could get it cheaper off of chewy.
This works really well for Chandler's ears. I usually clean them once a week when he gets a bath. Usually nothing discolored in them. This solution works great.
Haven’t used long but seems good
Seems to have similar ingredients to the RX i have gotten in the past that my Dr says they aren’t carrying any longer. It doesn’t seem to burn and the scent is what I would expect.
don't do the work
this product does not dissolve ear wax. My dog's ear wax still stick in his ears hard to get it out.
I really appreciate the replacement order! Made my dogs ear feel very good and great product
This truly works
I’m skeptical by nature especially concerning non prescription remedies but the other reviews convinced me. My little one had a yeast infection in her ear, it smelled terrible after using this twice a day for five days her ear infection went away and she’s back to normal. We plan to use this once a month for maintenance. Thanks for this.
This product works great!
After researching, I found out my dog had a possible yeast infection in one of his ears. He had blackish wax build up and always messed with his hear like it bothered him. I cleaned his ear with ear wipes and it didn't seem to help much. I gently cleaned his ear and used this product maybe twice (second time was just precautionary). I noticed after using this product he stopped shaking his head so much and his ear stays clean now. Love that it worked and my boy is better!