Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe for use on dogs, cats, ferrets and horses over 12 weeks
- Contains .15% pyrethrins which is derived from flowers to control fleas and ticks on contact
- Aloe and lanolin soothes irritated skin from flea and tick bites
- Gently cleanses and exfoliates skin and coat
- Leaves a lasting fresh clean sent
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.52Autoship Price
- TickCheck Tick Remover Value, 3-pack$4.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$64.30Chewy Price$149.99List Price$61.08Autoship Price
- Combat Comb Topical Spot On Pet Treatment Application Tool$8.49Chewy Price
- PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo For Dogs, 18oz$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$6.46Chewy Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$8.24Chewy Price$7.83Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- Miracle Care Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, N-Octyl Bicyclopheptene Dicarboximide...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||—||Pyrethrins: 0.15%, S-Methoprene: 0.10%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.88%...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
Did not work
Bathed cats several times. 2 cats, 3 baths each. After removing fleas and spraying furniture and all areas they frequent, the larva wasn’t killed and reappeared on both cats over and over. I’d like a refund or for y’all to send me something that actually works
it definitely works!
If you leave this on for at least 5 mins as directed you can visibly see the dead fleas. I washed my pets with this and if I saw a flea it was dead. This works in killing them but not necessarily preventing them for a long time.
Works great for cats and dogs!
We tried this bottle on our 8mo old Siamese kitten and our 5 year old Maltese and immediately saw a difference with the fleas! The formula is a bit strong so I would recommend only using a small amount; just enough to create a lather. After leaving on for roughly a minute the fleas started dropping off right away. Will definitely be buying again!
Not as good
I have washed my dog twice with this product and I still had to pick some fleas off of him. Majority of the fleas are gone but he still has some.
I would say it works
I noticed bugs on my kittens chin, but I couldn't tell what they were. I had to isolate them from me until this came. Only like a week, with all the reviews I read, this one seemed most promising. I plan on giving them a bath once a month as well as using other prevention methods. On both of my kittens, I found only 3 fleas. Maybe I got it early and didn't have an infestation yet, but the smell is very mild and they dried in no time. I let the soap sit on them for a few minutes after I got them nice and lathered up. I was even able to use this on their face. The only thing I noticed was it made their skin a bit dry. So after I wash them next time, I'll find something for after they bathe that isn't toxic.
I left this product in my kittens fur for 8 minutes after lathering good and to my surprise the fleas were dead when I combed this is the best flea shampoo I have used so far 10/10
Best brand of shampoo in existance!
existence! Will NEVER switch brands, this brand has worked very well for us, we used it on my parents chihuahua and now our great Pyrenees/Malamute and we won't switch up, our fur babies deserve the best and this shampoo has proven it's worth time and time again. The antifungal and antimicrobial helped my parent's chihuahua's sensitive skin when dealing with a flea outbreak (he's allergic to fleas and just one will make his hair fall out) especially in conjunction with the flea & tick shampoo, most shampoos are just for fleas, this one is for ticks which is a must for our great Pyrenees/malamute and where we live, we haven't seen one tick on her after using this shampoo (in conjunction with her flea & tick collar of course) it smells great and works very well!
I have been using this on my dog for the past 10 months along with the veterinary formula clinical care anti parasitic antiseborrheic shampoo and the results have been amazing. My dogs skin has healed up and his coat is very shiny. More than that, just by bathing him once a week with both products my dog has not had any fleas or ticks over the course of these ten months even though I have been taking him on walks and runs with other dogs in my area. But best of all its inexpensive.
This product dose not even kill fleas my dogs have fleas worse then ever
We thought we would give this shampoo a try and its smells GREAT and leaves kitty fur super soft and the fleas seem to be disoriented...we plan on using the whole bottle as we give our cat monthly baths and hope its our new go-to !! ;)