Itchy pests like fleas and ticks don’t stand a chance! Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo controls fleas and ticks on contact. Not only does it aid in killing those pests it gently cleanses and exfoliates both skin and coat too. This fresh smelling shampoo leaves your pet's coat soft, lustrous and ready to cuddle!
- Safe for use on dogs, cats, ferrets and horses over 12 weeks
- Contains .15% pyrethrins which is derived from flowers to control fleas and ticks on contact
- Aloe and lanolin soothes irritated skin from flea and tick bites
- Gently cleanses and exfoliates skin and coat
- Leaves a lasting fresh clean sent
Do not reapply product for 7 days. Do not use on nursing puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals, or animals on medication.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Veterinary Formula Clinical Care