Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Conditioner, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Conditioner relieves skin conditions and hot spots. Common causes are weakened immune system, allergies and insect bites.
- Symptoms of these conditions are itchy, swollen, redness, warm/hot to the touch, moist, bloody and sometimes pus.
- Colloidal Oatmeal, Aloe Vera, Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone moisturize and protect the skin.
- It rebuilds the epidermal layer of skin. Itching, redness and swelling will reduce.
- Discourages the urge to lick, bite or gnaw at affected areas, will not wash away flea and tick treatments
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cowboy Magic GreenSpot Remover Waterless Shampoo Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Paws & Pals Probiotic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Groomer's Goop Glossy Coat Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$61.86Chewy Price$58.77Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Coconut Milk Pet Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$59.95Chewy Price$56.95Autoship Price
- M. BARCLAY Lather + Bathe Natural & Organic Conditioning Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$20.90Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Crystal White Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Semplice Leave-in Dog Lotion & Conditioner, 1-gal$79.00Chewy Price$86.00List Price
- Paws & Pals Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Rilassante Leave-in Dog Lotion & Conditioner, 4-oz$17.00Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- Hyponic Natural Therapy Hypoallergenic Volumizing Dog Shampoo, 50.7-oz bottle$79.00Chewy Price$75.05Autoship Price
- BarkLogic Sensitive Skin 2 in 1 Conditioning Tangerine Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$12.95Chewy Price$14.50List Price$12.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Polyquaternium-37 (And) Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate (And) Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium Chloride...||Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Aloe Vera Gel...||—||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Ketoconazole Usp...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
I have used this product on all four of my dogs on two separate occasions, now, and this product has not helped my dogs' itchy skin. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone; however, I have been overall satisfied with Chewy.com over the several years I have used it.
The store I usually purchase this shampoo was out of stock. I’m so happy I found it at Chewy. So far, it has worked well for my dog’s itchy paws and skin. Thanks!
Great conditioner for itchy dogs
I used this condition in addition to a veterinary formula tea tree oil shampoo on an elderly chihuahua with itchy, red skin. He looked so much better after just one wash. His skin was less red and inflamed, he wasn’t as itchy, and his coat looked a lot better.
This soap has hydrocortisone which helps with the itch. It is soap free so it doesn't irritate a hot spot. Highly recommend. Has a nice smell too.
This stuff is amazing!
I recently adopted a new dog. And she came with many skin issues. Scabs. Scraps. Ect. She was itching constantly! So I had this on hand and her skin was doing very well after the first day! She’s not itching anymore and is able to finally be comfortable! Her skin looks amazing! And I absolutely love this brand! I’ll be buying more. Long lasting good sent. This brand is amazing.
Smells pretty good
My dog has severe allergies and needs frequent baths. I brought this to my vet and she said it was decent, however, with the severity of his allergies would recommend something with a higher level of (can’t remember the ingredient). But said definitely use this first as it will do a fair job. Probably would be fantastic for a dog who isn’t allergic to the world and himself.
WORTH ITS MONEY IN GOLD
This was heaven sent for our rescue Senior Pit Bull-she struggles with skin irritation-and this has been the ONLY brand of shampoo & conditioner that truly worked as soon as we put I on her.. we also purchased the spray-that also helps her on targeted areas.
Itchy dog helps relieve his dry skin
Does that works great on my dog's itching and allergies
There's a reason why I continue to buy this stuff. Its helpful and soothing to my boy. He gets bad itches during the summer months, this seems to be the best to heal and calm his skin.
This works great
This works amazingly I had my doubts but was pleasantly surprised My dogs are finally happy they are not scratching constantly.