Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Oatmeal & Tea Tree Oil Infuser Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shampoo treats bacterial, fungal and viral infections. Common causes are fungus, bacteria, insect bites, and allergies to fleas and food
- Symptoms include: redness, lesions, discharge from lesions, darker patches of skin, itchiness, loss of hair, and greasy or scaly skin
- Helps calm the sting and itch of insect bites. Soothes and relieves itching and hot spots.
- Reduces inflammation and restores skins moisture
- Will not wash away flea and tick treatments
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac Epi-Soothe Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$11.87Chewy Price$11.28Autoship Price
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Anti-Itch Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Medicated Shampoo for Pets, 16-oz spray$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hypoallergenic Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.96Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.51Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Oatmeal Medicated Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.24Chewy Price$13.53Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Anti-Itch Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$92.68Chewy Price$102.98List Price$88.05Autoship Price
- Davis KetoHexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.80Chewy Price$11.21Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$11.54Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.96Autoship Price
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Oatmeal Pet Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Pet MD Oatmeal & Aloe Itch Relief Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Relief Shampoo with Pramoxine & Colloidal Oatmeal for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Naturals Tea Tree Oil Dog Anti-Itch & Hotspot Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Acrylates Copolymer...||2% Colloidal Oatmeal, Purified Water, Fatty Acids Of Coconut Oil...||N/A||N/A||Purified Water, Colloidal Oatmeal (3%), Renewable Plant-derived & Coconut-based Cleansers...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||N/A||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Great for itchy red dogs
I used this shampoo in addition to a veterinary formula condition on an elderly chihuahua with itchy, red skin. He looked so much better after just one wash. His skin was less red and inflamed, he wasn’t as itchy, and his coat looked a lot better.
My dog has itchy skin and used to scratch and chew and get bald spots. Since I found this tea tree and oatmeal shampoo she doesn't scratch anymore, her skin has healed and she doesnt have bald spots. I've used this now for years and I highly recommend it. Leaves her fur shiny and so soft.
one ingredient solved 1 problem and the second ingredient creates a new one.
This turned a minor issue into a bigger one for my guy. We were advised to use an tea tree oil type shampoo for a light dandruff. Seemed to work well for that. But within a few days the oatmeal (potentially) inhibited yeast growth.
NO NO NO!!!
OMG MY POOR YORKIE BROKE OUT ON HIS STOMACH AND CHEST .... I HAD TO THROW IT OUT I WOULDN’T BUY THIS OR THE BRAND AGAIN!!!!!
Seems to Help Itching
I've only used it once combined with their medicated hot spot conditioner, and I let it sit for at least a minute. She seemed immediately less itchy during the following days. I'm optimistic that it will help her a lot. The smell is not overpowering or unpleasant and it rinses well.
This shampoo gets the dirt out of thick, water repelling fur. It is also gentle and soothing to my Spinrger's irriated skin. The fur is less dry and has more luster after use.
I have a rescue pittie pup who has bad skin (like her mama) since she was born; dry, flaky, itchy, and bald spots. Ever since we started using this, her skin and coat has made a complete 180!! In fact, people compliment her shiny coat alllll the time! I also have a lab/pit mix who has sensitive skin and he responds GREAT to this product! Leaves his coat soft and shiny too! I have even noticed him be less itchy!! Highly recommend!
My dog has frequent reactions to grass and dirt since she has sensitive skin and will break out with a rash all over the inside of her legs and on her belly and chest. We were going to the vet for essientail oils for her skin which seemed to help out but costed me a fortune since I was spending about 100 a month for them. I got this shampoo and started bathing her with it one-two times a week depending on if she got dirty and no more rashes! I now wash her once a week with this shampoo, and we haven’t had a rash in months. I wish I had found this shampoo before I threw away 500 dollars at the vet getting oils for her skin. I included a photo to show how clear her underside is; even the vet was shocked by how well the shampoo worked for her skin. Before the shampoo, her entire underside would be reddish pink and covered in tiny red spots.
Not as expected
We got it to help with our pitbulls itches and soothe him, but it seemed to make it worse.
Great for my dig
My dog has dermatitis. I couldn’t find anything to heal her skin until I started using it this shampoo. Her hair grew and it smells wonderful .