Keep your pup’s skin clean and soothed with the VetMD Medicated Free & Clear Dog Shampoo. Its veterinarian-recommended formula is specially-medicated with skin-soothing ingredients that are perfect for your pal’s sensitive skin. If your best friend’s skin is prone to irritation, this gentle unscented formula is your ideal grooming solution. It’s free of fragrances, dyes, parabens or harsh chemicals that can trigger skin irritation, so it’s perfect for regular use. Turn bath time into soothing time with calming aloe extract and colloidal oat flour, while gentle chamomile and tea plant extracts help calm sensitive skin. Simply massage thoroughly into your dog’s fur, comb through, and rinse for a refreshing bath anytime. Plus, it’s pH-balanced for sensitive doggies’ skin to help keep irritation and flare-ups at bay.
- Veterinarian-recommended shampoo is specially-medicated with skin-soothing ingredients ideal for your dog’s sensitive skin.
- Gentle formula contains skin-calming ingredients including aloe extract, oats, chamomile and tea to benefit irritation-prone pups.
- Contains no artificial fragrances, chemicals, or parabens that can further irritate your pal’s skin, so it’s ideal for regular use.
- pH-balanced for sensitive skin and contains vitamins to help support healthy hair.
- Completely safe and effective when used with your dog’s topical flea and tick treatments.
Safe for dogs 12 weeks of age and older. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use more frequently than once per week. Do not use on broken skin. Do not allow pet to ingest.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Hydrocortisone, Water Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Colloidal Oat Wheat Flour, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matrocaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Asorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin.
See all items by VetMD