Soothe your furry pup’s red, itchy and irritated skin with the VetMD Medicated Hot Spot Dog Shampoo. Its veterinarian-recommended formula is specially-medicated with clinically-active ingredients to help alleviate your pup’s uncomfortable hot spot symptoms, like itchy, irritated patches. Turn grooming time into soothing time for you and your best friend, with calming aloe extract and the invigorating scent of fresh eucalyptus. Simply massage thoroughly into your dog’s fur, comb through, and rinse for a refreshing, skin-calming medicated bath. Plus, it’s pH-balanced for sensitive doggies’ skin, and contains no artificial fragrances, harsh chemicals, or parabens that can aggravate irritated skin, making it ideal for regular use.
- Veterinarian-recommended shampoo is specially-medicated to help alleviate hot spots including red, itchy, and irritated skin.
- Skin-soothing formula contains clinically-active ingredients plus gentle aloe extract to help calm irritated skin, with a fresh eucalyptus scent.
- Contains no artificial fragrances, chemicals, or parabens that can further irritate your pal’s skin, so it’s great for regular use.
- pH-balanced for sensitive skin and contains vitamins to help support healthy hair.
- Completely safe and effective when used with your dog’s topical flea and tick treatments.
Safe for dogs 12 weeks of age and older. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use more frequently than once per week. Do not use on broken skin. Do not allow pet to ingest.
Pramoxine Hydrochloride, Hydrocortisone, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sodium Lactate, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin.
See all items by VetMD