Soothe your furry pup’s red, itchy and irritated skin with the VetMD Medicated Hot Spot Dog Spray. Its veterinarian-recommended, unscented spray-on formula is specially-medicated with clinically-active ingredients to help alleviate your pup’s uncomfortable hot spot symptoms, like itchy, irritated patches. With its convenient spray, you can give your pal the soothing relief he needs without the hassle or mess of shampooing. It’s perfect to spray on the spot, and also great to use in between shampoos for a boost of skin-soothing relief. Plus, it’s pH-balanced for sensitive doggies’ skin, and contains no fragrances, harsh chemicals, or parabens that can aggravate irritated skin, making it ideal for regular use.
- Veterinarian-recommended spray is specially-medicated to help alleviate hot spots symptoms like red, itchy, and irritated skin.
- Unscented spray formula is perfect for on-the-spot use without the need for shampooing, or in between shampoos.
- Contains no fragrances, chemicals, or parabens that can further irritate your pup’s skin.
- pH-balanced for sensitive skin, and contains vitamin A to help support healthy hair.
- Completely safe and effective when used with your dog’s topical flea and tick treatments.
For external use only. In case of accidental eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. Do not use more than once per week. Do not use on broken skin. Do not allow pet to ingest. Safe for dogs 12 weeks and older.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Hydrocortisone, Benzethonium Chloride, Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Sucrose, Pathenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propanediol, DMDM Hydantoin.
See all items by VetMD