Vetmedin-CA1 Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Help protect your canine companion’s heart with VETMEDIN-CA1 (pimobendan) Chewable Tablets for Dogs. These tablets are designed to treat dogs struggling with myxomatous mitral valve disease and prevent the onset of clinical signs of heart failure by dilating blood vessels and helping the heart muscles to contract. Their delicious beef flavor and chewable texture makes medicating your pal easier than a bitter pill. If used as directed by a veterinarian, this medication may reduce early signs of congestive heart failure while providing your precious pooch with more symptom-free days to enjoy with his favorite human. Serve as directed to help your pup live his golden years in comfort.
Special note: customers may receive an oval or oblong shaped version of the Vetmedin Chewable Tablet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Enalapril Maleate (Generic) Tablets, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Furosemide (Generic) Tablets For Dogs & Cats, 12.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.24Chewy Price$0.23Autoship Price
- Vetmedin Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 50 chewable tablets, 1.25-mg$52.49Chewy Price$59.49List Price$49.87Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 2-mg, 45 Chews$45.00Chewy Price$42.75Autoship Price
- Zonisamide Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 30-mg/mL, 30 mL$44.72Chewy Price$42.48Autoship Price
- Pergolide Compounded Oral Liquid Marshmallow Flavored for Horses, 2-mg/mL, 30 mL$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Tresaderm Topical Solution for Dogs & Cats, 7.5-mL$25.89Chewy Price$24.60Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 10-mg/mL, 60 mL$41.95Chewy Price$39.85Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
It would be better if you offered additional dosage options. My Veterinarian prescribed 2.5 mg. I had to order 5mg and cut them in half. Sounds easy enough but my pill cutter doesn't always make a perfect 50-50 cut which translates to irregular dosages for my pet.
my dog didn’t like it
This didn’t have my dog excited for it. She wasn’t interested or spit it right out. Guess it depends on your dog!
Ordering this prescription from Chewy has save me a bundle!
My Pomeranian enjoys the tablets and eats it right up.
Order for medication
Excellent medication just what I needed for my dog!