Treat your furry friend to a s-paw day with Vetnique Labs Furbliss Grooming & Bathing Long Hair, Shampoos, Conditioner, Sprays & Brush Dog & Cat Grooming Kit! This set provides everything you need to help keep your pet looking, feeling and smelling fur-esh. Everything in this starter kit is vet-recommended and made in the USA for dogs and cats with long hair. It comes with a Refreshing Shampoo, an Invigorating Shampoo, a Nourishing Conditioner, a Refreshing Grooming Spray, a Calming Spray and a Silicone Pet Brush. The shampoos help cleanse the skin and coat with high-quality ingredients like lavender oil, chamomile, rosemary, aloe and oatmeal, while the conditioner helps moisturize with shea butter, aloe and safflower oil, making it paw-fect for pets with itchy and sensitive skin. The brush can be used while wet for bathing or dry in between baths to help de-shed and remove sebum. Finally, the Calming Spray is designed to help relieve anxiety in stressful situations like thunderstorms and trips to the vet, while the Refreshing Spray provides your pet with that post-groomer fragrance and finish!
- Vet-recommended kit comes with everything you need to groom your sidekick—a Refreshing Shampoo, Invigorating Shampoo, Nourishing Conditioner, Refreshing Grooming Spray, Calming Spray and a silicone pet brush.
- The shampoos feature essential oils and other high-quality ingredients like lavender oil, chamomile, rosemary, aloe and oatmeal.
- The conditioner contains shea butter, aloe and safflower oil, making it a great option for pets with itchy and sensitive skin.
- The Calming Spray contains a comforting blend of essential oils to help keep your pet relaxed in stressful situations like during thunderstorms, while the Refreshing Spray leaves a pleasant seaside-breeze-like scent to help eliminate odor between baths.
- Made in the USA for dogs and cats with long hair.
Refreshing Shampoo Samples, Invigorating Shampoo Samples, Nourishing Conditioner Sample, Refreshing Grooming Spray, Calming Grooming Spray, Long Hair Furbliss Brush.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.
See all items by Vetnique Labs