Vetnique Labs Furbliss Nourishing Conditioner Intense Shine & Moisturizing with Shea Butter & Safflower Oil Dog & Cat Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nourishing conditioner helps detangle fur for a soft and beautiful finish.
- Vet- and groomer-recommended and pH balanced.
- Formulated with shea butter for moisture, safflower oil to help improve circulation and aloe vera to help repair skin cells.
- Available in a 16-oz bottle and a 1-gallon bottle.
- Made in the USA for dogs and cats of all ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Detangler Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Poodle Bright Whitening Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.48Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.91Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Hot Spot Hydrogel, 4-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care, 8-oz jar$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Warren London Magic White Cherry Scented Brightening Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Whitening Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.27Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.91Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Hypo-Allergenic Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$71.98Chewy Price$79.98List Price$68.38Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Davis Grubby Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$7.65Chewy Price$7.27Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Pet Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Safari Wire Pin Bamboo Handle Dog Brush, Large$14.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cationic Polymer Blend...||—||Aqua (water), Cationic Conditioners including Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Aminosilicone...||Purified Water, Natural Conditioners, Avena Sativa Oatmeal...||Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||—||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Been using the shampoo for a year and love it. Bought the conditioner when I needed another bottle of shampoo and I am absolutely happy I did. Makes my dogs fur super soft and they smell so good!
Bliss is a good name
Conditioner and the shampoo from this company are both excellent. My dog's fur feels clean and soft, love the scent, her skin is great too. In the summer I wash her several times a week since she gets into mud and water frequently and this conditioner works great!
Did Not Work On My Dog
Thought I would try this based on all the positive reviews but I didn't care for how my dog looked or smelled after using it and the shampoo. She was hard to comb out and had mats which she never has so was stumped as to why this would be. She is a Yorkie and I comb her before her bath and she had no mats but did after I bathed her with this. Will not be using anymore and I would not recommend for long haired dogs.
For smooth, soft, and sweet smelling fur!
Furbliss Nourishing Conditioner for Dogs & Cats As a former user of Furbliss products, I can honestly say that all of their products are amazing! And once again, the addition of this conditioner means that Kenshi, our Japanese Chin, got another spa day today! This Nourishing Conditioner is a lifesaver with his long fur! And with the addition of this product, it also means no more using potentially hazardous human products on my little dogs, either! It leaves his coat incredibly soft, smooth, sweet smelling, and easy to brush out!
Thick & Rich
I must admit, I was weary at first - I've bought doggie conditioner before, and it's always been thin, washing right out. The Furbliss conditioner is different. It's thick and rich! I was very impressed - and it's NOT easy to impress me. It washed cleanly out, but left his fur SO soft! It also conditioned his skin beautifully. I used their awesome wash brush to get it in there good (if you don't have one of these - get one! It will give your pet the best clean ever!), left it on for a minute, then rinsed. He is a much happier boy!