Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Long Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% medical grade silicone to safely and effectively attract and trap loose fur.
- Can be used on either wet or dry hair, so it’s perfect for bath-time or just for a quick grooming.
- The soft and gentle massaging sensation is comforting to pets as well as stimulating and nourishing for their coats.
- De-sheds while also removing allergy-causing dander and sebum from coats or furniture.
- Dishwasher and washing machine safe, so you can easily sterilize your pet’s brush between grooming.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bodhi Dog Grooming Dog, Cat & Small Animal Shampoo Brush$9.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Short Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Rubber Duckie Dog & Cat Curry Brush, Yellow$7.95Chewy Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- BioSilk Therapy Detangling & Shine Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.52Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.09Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Multi-Functional Dog & Cat Grooming Brush Kit$17.99Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$5.97Chewy Price
- Boshel Self Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Oval Slicker Dog Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Dog Soft Slicker Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com 2-Sided Grooming Dog & Cat Brush$10.00Chewy Price
- Martha Stewart Adjustable Strap Massage Bristle Dog Brush$10.28Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Rubber||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||—||Rabbit, Ferret, Guinea Pig||—||—|
|Brush Type||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Works better for shorter hair
I use this brush in combination with another one that works better for bathing long hair dogs. I use this specifically on the legs of my dog who has shorter hair (short/medium) in that area. I like that it makes a lot of foam but I wouldn’t recommend it for long hair.
I used the side for long hair on my Malamute and it removed very little fur. Switched to a previously used tool and found much more hair. Haven’t tried the shampoo feature but don’t expect much. It did do a good job of removing static cling hair from my clothing after grooming my dog but that is not why it was purchased. Was expecting it to gently detangle in sensitive areas and it didn’t do that, either.
Less hair on us and furniture
Absolutely amazing we have a long hair Doxie and he shed's terribly and this is truly helping. Less hair on us
I have a golden retriever with longer hair and was looking for a tool to make showering her more efficient - this definitely does the job. I applied a bit of shampoo directly to the brush and was able to get product all the way through her coat / loosen up hair and dirt more quickly than I used to with my hands only.
love this brush!
Easy to use and love that it’s super simple to clean!
Works a little
With a little effort his brush gathers up hair in a little pile - but doesn’t pick it up so you need to follow up with a roller or something else that actually picks up the hair.
Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush
Used this brush on Molly my Golden Retriever.It worked fantastic just like it say. Thank You Chewy
The dogs really like this.
This is so useful as a curry brush the dogs(shorthairs) love and works well in their bath too. I wasn't paying attention to the length of the hair recommended I just wanted a different color from the original blue one I bought but this works just as well and more important the dogs will actually rush to be brushed when they see them.
Great for long-haired or short-haired cats and dogs! The "back" side of the brush is the perfect clothing and furniture hair remover! The only negative aspect is that it does not hold the hair in the brush, so make sure you use it outside. Otherwise, the hair will float into the air.
My sister in law recommended this brush for our shedding dog after a groomer friend of hers sent her something similar. Our dog is a true “mutt” with lots of long and shorter hair breeds in his makeup. He seems to have a bit of an undercoat that is currently covering everything in our house. We already had two other brushes that just weren’t cutting it. This one got SO much hair off!!! It’s a little trickier to clean and it does tend to leave “piles” of hair on him instead of trapping it or getting it all the way off him. The edge on the back side for getting hair off clothing seems to work decently as well. Definitely doing a great job for the price!