Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Long Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% medical grade silicone to safely and effectively attract and trap loose fur.
- Can be used on either wet or dry hair, so it’s perfect for bath-time or just for a quick grooming.
- The soft and gentle massaging sensation is comforting to pets as well as stimulating and nourishing for their coats.
- De-sheds while also removing allergy-causing dander and sebum from coats or furniture.
- Dishwasher and washing machine safe, so you can easily sterilize your pet’s brush between grooming.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Resco Pro-Series Rotating Dog & Cat Pin Comb$16.64Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Large$14.19Chewy Price
- Evolution Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush, Small-Medium$16.49Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Dog Soft Slicker Brush$7.92Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Double Sided Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- True Touch Five Finger Pet Deshedding & Hair Removal Glove, Blue/Red$19.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- CHI Shedding Rake & Blade Dog Grooming Tool$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Rubber|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Ferret, Guinea Pig|
|Brush Type||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Works better for shorter hair
I use this brush in combination with another one that works better for bathing long hair dogs. I use this specifically on the legs of my dog who has shorter hair (short/medium) in that area. I like that it makes a lot of foam but I wouldn’t recommend it for long hair.
I used the side for long hair on my Malamute and it removed very little fur. Switched to a previously used tool and found much more hair. Haven’t tried the shampoo feature but don’t expect much. It did do a good job of removing static cling hair from my clothing after grooming my dog but that is not why it was purchased. Was expecting it to gently detangle in sensitive areas and it didn’t do that, either.
Less hair on us and furniture
Absolutely amazing we have a long hair Doxie and he shed's terribly and this is truly helping. Less hair on us
I have a golden retriever with longer hair and was looking for a tool to make showering her more efficient - this definitely does the job. I applied a bit of shampoo directly to the brush and was able to get product all the way through her coat / loosen up hair and dirt more quickly than I used to with my hands only.
Works a little
With a little effort his brush gathers up hair in a little pile - but doesn’t pick it up so you need to follow up with a roller or something else that actually picks up the hair.
Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush
Used this brush on Molly my Golden Retriever.It worked fantastic just like it say. Thank You Chewy
The dogs really like this.
This is so useful as a curry brush the dogs(shorthairs) love and works well in their bath too. I wasn't paying attention to the length of the hair recommended I just wanted a different color from the original blue one I bought but this works just as well and more important the dogs will actually rush to be brushed when they see them.
Great for long-haired or short-haired cats and dogs! The "back" side of the brush is the perfect clothing and furniture hair remover! The only negative aspect is that it does not hold the hair in the brush, so make sure you use it outside. Otherwise, the hair will float into the air.
My sister in law recommended this brush for our shedding dog after a groomer friend of hers sent her something similar. Our dog is a true “mutt” with lots of long and shorter hair breeds in his makeup. He seems to have a bit of an undercoat that is currently covering everything in our house. We already had two other brushes that just weren’t cutting it. This one got SO much hair off!!! It’s a little trickier to clean and it does tend to leave “piles” of hair on him instead of trapping it or getting it all the way off him. The edge on the back side for getting hair off clothing seems to work decently as well. Definitely doing a great job for the price!
Sensitive kitty likes it
My long haired cat does not enjoy being brushed. This is, of course, not ideal. I think perhaps the slicker brushes pull on her skin. This one gently collects loose fur, so she doesn’t mind being brushed with this one!