Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Short Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% medical grade silicone to safely and effectively attract and trap loose fur.
- Can be used on either wet or dry hair, so it’s perfect for bath-time or just for a quick grooming.
- The soft and gentle massaging sensation is comforting to pets as well as stimulating and nourishing for their coats.
- De-sheds while also removing allergy-causing dander and sebum from coats or furniture.
- Dishwasher and washing machine safe, so you can easily sterilize your pet’s brush between grooming.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bass Brushes The Shampoo Dog Brush, 2 count$14.30Chewy Price$15.90List Price
- Bodhi Dog Grooming Dog, Cat & Small Animal Shampoo Brush$9.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Rubber Duckie Dog & Cat Curry Brush, Yellow$7.95Chewy Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Long Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$12.99Chewy Price$14.43List Price
- Frisco Bone Dog Curry Brush$5.49Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes Shine & Condition Soft Bristle Pet Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, 2 count$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Candy Red, Fine$29.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes The Bathing Dog Brush, Color Varies$7.95Chewy Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bristle Dog Brush, Medium-Large$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Dog Brush, Small$12.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Rubber||Plastic||Rubber|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Ferret, Guinea Pig||N/A||N/A|
|Brush Type||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
Short Hair Brush
Best brush I have used so far for my mastiff. Removes lots of hair and my dog seems to like it much better than other brushes. Only issues is I have trouble removing the hair from the brush even when trying to use water. Other than that, it works well for what I need, that is to remove hair and limit shedding inside the home.
Great durable multi use brush. Our dog likes this brush when we use it on her. Plus it does a nice job when we use it while giving her a bath.
I thought this product might be better than the purple brush that I was already using for my cat companions, but it is not. The bristles are very hard and neither produce a "soft massaging sensation" nor "trap loose fur" as the company claims. The de-shedding teeth don't seem to do anything either. Overall ineffective and disappointing product where cats are concerned.
dog brush for deshedding
I would absolutely recommend this brush it has been a life saver as my shorthair dog is Shedding so bad it works great!!!
Works so well!
I had been using a furminator brush on my dog’s coat, but this brush is so much more efficient and I can tell my dog enjoys it a million times more! She’s a pitbull/bulldog/lab/foxhound mix with short hair that she’d like crazy. I’m adding a picture and that pile of hair is from ONE front leg (using the deshedding side). It also worked really well when I used it to get the hair off my bed after her brushing session.
My dog LOVES this brush
Doesn’t really collect hair like it claims, but neither do any of the others I’ve tried. Regardless, my dog absolutely LOVES being brushed with this and it does great keeping his sensitive skin and short coat healthy. Also helps remove shedding hair if used like a curry comb (in a circular motion). Also a big plus that it’s made with silicone unlike many other brushes like this, as I am allergic to latex.
We all like this
This is definitely an all round tool. The dogs love just getting brushed with it(they're shorthaired) and I love the way it works for giving them a good down to the skin washing with no problem. In fact, I ordered a second one in the green color so each dog could have it's own.
Amazing! Great for bathing
I have a short hair dog with thick hair and one side massages the shampoo into a nice thick lather and the other side helps with getting the suds out. Cut bathing down and my dog likes the feeling.
Massage and shed collection in one
Our old male marmalade loves the soothing massage and we love removing his shed efficiently and pain-free!
Thins hair and pulls hair
My Siamese cat had a soft, fine, shiny coat but after using this brush for a few weeks it is now staticky and turned very thin and rough and sparse. This brush was not suitable for her.