Vetnique Labs Glandex Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented scientific formula works in multiple ways to keep the anal glands healthy and is a more effective alternative to frequent anal gland expressing.
- Unique fiber blend helps to create firm and bulky stools which help the anal glands empty naturally every time your pet defecates.
- Formulated with probiotics and digestive enzymes to maintain your pet's digestive health, support a healthy gastrointestinal tract, and boost the immune system
- Veterinarian formulated, great tasting 100% peanut butter flavor, all-natural premium ingredients.
- Contains no corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors, or ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Boot the Scoot Pork Liver Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.28List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$45.98Chewy Price$43.68Autoship Price
- Glandex Advanced Strength Anal Gland Dog Supplement, 60 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Scoot Away Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Salmon Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Vegan Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.5-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Scoot Stopper Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Pork Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Stay Green Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics I'M ALLERGIC TO NEEDLES - Probiotic, Pancreas & Glucose Support* Dog Supplement$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients (Tsp): Pumpkin Seed Powder 623 mg, Granulated Pumpkin Seed 267 mg, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder 135 mg...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Beef, Liver, Meat||—||Pork||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Powder||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
45 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1076 Customer Reviews
One day in and already seeing a difference
We are only one day in on taking this product and my dogs poop is more firm then I've ever seen it be and I am only giving him 1/2 of a chew for now since he is on the Zesty Paws probiotics 2x day and I do not want to constipate him or irritate his stomach. So he's only taken 1/2 and I'm already seeing a difference. I think this is going to work well for him. He has allergies and issues with his anal glands and I was recommended this product from my vet.
On the fence
I bought these in hopes that my puppy could have some relief from scooting on the carpet in between trips to the vet for anal gland expression. She's not a current fan of the taste but I am going to stick it by disguising the flavor in her food or with some cheese, rolled meat, etc. I only gave this product 3 stars as we are still in the process of using it. I'll report back.
Sadly, did not work for our lab
Our lab is 13 yrs old, she’s been with us for two years. I began giving her 1/2 the dose (two chews) to make sure she’d tolerate that before I gave her full dose. She seemed to do better, less scooting, so I ordered a larger supply and started giving her four chews. She began scooting more, bumped it back to two chews, no improvement. I wanted to love this product but it doesn’t help our old girl.
Sales and points
My daughter is a vet technician. She told me about this. Give it to my dog once a day. They are expensive. Wish chewy would run some sales. That would really help the customers. Otherwise other then their prices I buy all my dog needs from chewy
This really works!
My older dog has a problem with her anal gland’s to the point of causing a cyst and eruption. I started her on this and her bowl movements are much better and no more scooting. I just toss it in with her kibble and she eats it like a treat. Seems to be working for my Abby.
Seems to be working well. My dog has had ongoing problems with soft stools x 5 months, and I've tried limited ingredient diet, no chicken, hydrolyzed protein snacks, probiotics, psyllium, etc. After a few weeks of the Glandex, I was able to stop the psyllium and he now has normal, healthy stools!
Our doodle was having anal gland issues no matter what food we feed. After researching I decided to try this and it works! Haven’t been to vet in two months to have them expressed.
I have a dog that is people aggressive/shy and he would NEVER in his life let a stranger even CLOSE to his butt. He has to be drugged when he goes to the vet and if they try to get his temperature half the time they don’t even bother because he clamps his tail down so hard. I absolutely refuse to express any animals anal glands. And I really think these work! He gets 2 every couple days and I haven’t had a problem with that fishy smell in a long time. 10/10 recommend
Item not sent
I don't always look closely at my Chewy invoices. Often items are sent in separate packages and this was an impulse purchase. So I didn't even realize I hadn't received the item until I got this survey. :-(
This product works wonders for canine anal issues!!
I have a young small dog that had terrible anal gland leaking. It was horrible. After the vet recommended this product, I tried it and was amazed at how quickly I noticed a difference. Within about 5 days, I noticed a change in her stool and no more smell!!