Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Advanced Cleaning Dog & Cat Medicated Ear Rinse Cleanser, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for weekly use, or even daily use on extra dirty ears.
- Paw-fect for use after bathing or swimming.
- Made with Chloroxylenol to help combat odor.
- Formulated with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera Leaf Juice to help alleviate redness and irritation.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Ear Flush Rinse, 12-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VetWELL EarWELL Otic Cleansing Solution with Aloe Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Cleaner Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Dog & Cat Ear Rinse Cleanser, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.32List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Frisco Advanced Dog, Cat & Horse Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$17.17Chewy Price$16.31Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Ear Wash for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.97Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pet MD Advanced Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Ear Cleaning Advanced+ Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.24List Price
- Pawstruck Ear Cleansing Dog & Cat Solution, 8-oz bottle$15.75Chewy Price
- VetClassics Tea Tree Oil Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.00List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Dogtor Doolittle Happy Pads Natural Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tube$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Davis Hand Repair & Protector, 4.5-oz bottle$6.62Chewy Price$7.80List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80...||Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 0.2% w/v, Other Ingredients: Water, Polysorbate-80...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Octyl Phenol Ethylene Oxide...||Water, 35% Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid...||Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Ketoconazole, Water...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Does what it says
Always check with your Vet first. Use as instructed. Does what it says Smells nice .
Great For Keeping Ears Clean!
One thing I always have issues with are keeping my dogs ears clean! This solution is perfect to not only the overall ear health but odor & headshakes, too. You apply a little using cotton balls & you are good to go! I didn't see any trouble with keeping the product in their ears nor did they fight me about doing so. All in all, a great ear flush! 5/5
it works and smells nice
My chi has filthy ears (he slides his head along the grass LOL) I put in a couple drops, squished it around, he shook his head and I just pulled the gunk out with a Q tip!
Happy heathy doggies
I love this vetnique labs oticbliss advanced cleaning ear flush. I have tried everything because one of my dogs has problems out of just one ear all the time I've tried all different ear products took her to the vet then I found this live it it actually works and I love it's vet approved and vet used .
Should have purchased this years ago
I have tried wipes, and several other ear cleaning products for my dogs. Nothing compares to this product. I ABSOLUTELY recommend this product to anyone with dogs that have ear issues.
Love this product! So gentle yet works so great! Love my pups and need the best for them always. This cleans their ears thoroughly and promotes healthy ears
Effective and Convenient!
I absolutely love this Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Advanced Cleaning Cat & Dog Ear Flush! Not only do I love the convenience of being able to use it on both my cats and my dogs, I also love the effectiveness of it. I have tried similar products but none can hold a candle to this one! Even the more costly products from the vets office didn't work as well as this one does. Vetnique Labs, I'm a customer for life!
My Beagle is much happier!
I got my beagle June 2020, she was 2 years old, not well taken care of, had an ear infection when I got her, Vet gave us meds to use, it worked while she was on them, but within a week of stopping them her ears were filled with black gunk again. I've been using Mineral oil and coconut oil on cotton balls to clean her ears, which helped some , but when I got this , I was actually amazed at how well it worked, of course she's not a very good "patient" she doesn't hold still very well but we get it done. and at the end of the day she's a happy Beagle with clear non itching ears.
This ear cleaner is to be used to flush out any excess earwax it is safe to use weekly you could even use it daily for excessive dirty pet ears. This ear flush works better than others we've tried. We've used it on both dogs with excellent results. Both seem to get really dirty ears and this took care of it right away. We'll be using this as our go-to from now on for sure. Highly recommend
Less head shaking
Been using this for a little bit on out coonhound who every few days to maybe a week shakes his head a ton and has big balls of wax or whatever come out; well I got this and it smells good and appears to work. After the first time he seemed to enjoy the relief they brought.