Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to promote relaxation and to support your best buddy’s balanced behavior.
- Great for use during stressful situations like storms, fireworks, vet trips, separation anxiety and travel.
- Soothing herbs like chamomile and valerian root promote a sense of calm.
- Formulated with amino acids L-Tryptophan & L-Theanine to help reduce the effects of environmental stress.
- Your fur-iend is sure to love the tasty hickory chicken flavor of this soft chew.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 140 count$29.98Chewy Price$28.48Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 130 count$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- True Leaf Calming Chews Large Breed Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 21-oz bag$26.97Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.59Chewy Price$29.49List Price$26.21Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Calming Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$16.87Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.03Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Heavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- GoodGood Calming Dog Supplement Chews, 90 count$25.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients Per 2 Soft Chews: Chamomile 100 Mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 50 Mg, Passion Flower 50 Mg...||Valerian Root, Chamomile, Organic Hemp Seed Powder...||Organic Passion Flower 125mg, L-Tryptophan 40mg, Valerian Root 35mg...||Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Beef Liver...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming, High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Recovery, Senior Care||Calming||Calming||Calming, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Hickory, Chicken||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Duck, Bacon||Liver|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Yummy, but no relief.
I bought three brands of calming treats for my very anxious, opinionated rescue dog to try. This is the only brand she would eat, but she still cowers and shakes when the desert sky shows monsoon clouds. We have tried the entire bag with no relief.
Surprisingly, they work!
I was skeptical about whether these would work or not, but they do! My dog has separation anxiety and gets worked up during storms. The separation anxiety is only mild, no tearing things up but she is stressed. Storms she would pace, pant heavily, scratch and dig the carpet and try to squeeze into tight places. I have prescription medicine but it sedated her to much for a regular basis. I wanted something that would just calm her. These actually work! I give her the recommended allowance and then when a storm comes I use the spray to mist over her. She still senses the storm but isn't antsy, more just wanting to sit next to me. Huge improvement. I can't speak if this would help for pets that are dangerously destructive but great for mild cases.
best clean ingredients
after checking out many different calming supplements, the ingredients in petbliss speak for themself. this is a great product with equally amazing results! p.s. this works for separation anxiety!!!
No Effect Whatsoever!
I have a 10lb Bichon Frise. I wanted to keep him calm during car rides. I followed the directions precisely. He was more amped than usual!
She won’t eat them!
My dog won’t touch them! I can’t even get her to take them by hiding them in her favorite meats! A waste of money,they are going in the garbage.
Fine but not for my pup
My dog just didn’t want to eat them. These worked great for my friend’s dog so I decided to give them a shot for my guy. He’s just not interested in them at all.
Helps My Dogs Anxirty
My dog gets very anxious when I leave her which leads to tummy trouble afterward. I saw these and thought I would give them a try. She ate the chew right away and the pills did calm her. I am so pleased with this supplement.
I was really hoping, but unfortunately this didn't help my dog at all.
While our multiple dog family members show no signs of stress during thunderstorms, they do become unsettled hearing fireworks. In years past we have used calming RX from our veterinarian. NYE celebrations go on for days where we live. Seeking an alternative to RX we chose to try Petbliss this year. We followed the suggested dosage several days leading up to NYE. Happy to say all six dogs of various ages and breeds were relaxed and able to interact without showing signs of stress. This product does not completely 'zonk' a dog out (which we liked) and results will vary dog to dog. We plan to keep it on hand and use this again as needed. As always ordering and delivery communication by Chewy was great.
My Desert Island Pick
My 16+ y/o beagle was showing signs of canine dementia with the circling behavior and was inattentive on what was going on around him. Wanted to try this to see if it would help and it did - amazing results - he is more attentive now and the circling behavior has subsided in a week's use of this product. Never want to be without it.