Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Soft Chew Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Crafted in the USA with pork liver and sweet potato.
- Formulated with digestive enzymes and probiotics to promote digestive and immune system health.
- Contains two probiotics, including FOS and sweet potato, for added fiber and nutrients.
- Recipe is designed to be powerful to help ensure benefits.
- Specially made with five probiotic strains for your furry family member.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetIQ Digestive Support Hickory Smoke Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.64Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.96Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Digestive Enzymes Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Toot Plus Fennel Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Soft Chews All-in-One Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 30 count$14.91Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.16Autoship Price
- VetClassics Antioxidants With Coenzyme Q-10 Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$36.08List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Soft Chews Supplement, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealCeretrix Soft Chew Brain & Nervous System Supplement for Small Breed Dogs, 60 count$15.75Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealVetnique Labs Seniorbliss Probiotic Hickory Chicken & Bacon Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$22.21Chewy Price$21.10Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- DealTotally Wags Collagen Dog Supplement, 7.4-oz bag$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 180 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork Liver Powder, Natural Pork Flavor, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor...||Glucosamine, Omega 3 6 9, MSM...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Fish Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, EPA...||Pumpkin, Dried Lactobacillus acidophils Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei subsp. Casei Fermentation Product...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support||Digestive Health||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care||Senior Care, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Hickory||Peanut Butter||Hickory, Salmon||Hickory, Chicken, Bacon|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Must not taste good
My dogs just do not like the taste. I wrap it in Rachel Rays expensive treats and some how they can get all the treat and spit the mashed up Profivex out. Back the drawing board to out smart them. Bostons are too smart for their own britches.
Must said my little one likes the flavor, eats it with her other treats. Bought it to attempt to relieve her itching paws and ears, haven't seen much difference, so I would give it at least another month to see if there are any changes.
My GSD Loves These!
I’ve tried a few probiotics and my 8-month old German Shepherd didn’t care much for them. I tried this brand on my vets recommendation and he eats them like high-reward treats!
its great,but i dont want automatic shipment anymore,thanks
Our dog Layla had been having stomach issues for a couple weeks before finding this product and ordering. We looked at reviews and wanted to give it a try. She would eat good, but every time after she would eat then drink, she would vomit. Since starting the Probiotics, she’s done soooo well. She still had few issues the 1st week while taken, but since then thank God she’s had none. It’s been a miracle. We were so worried about her. She’ll be 6 years old come June. It just randomly started happening with her, but of course I was looking at her ago and etc. We hadn’t changed her eating habits or anything. I will say, we did start given her Pedigree Puppy food since this started happening to also help her digest better. We will continue with this product
My Dog Eats Them
Not sure yet how well they work. Just started using them. But my almost 13 year old love bug, but picky, rescue greyhound actually eats them. What a relief. I started with powders, and he rejected his food.
well worth it for your dog
It is one of the best products for the health of your dog should be part of every dogs diet.
My dogs don’t like the taste. They will eat the powder kind when I sprinkle on food.
Good for the body but not very tasty
None of my dogs like these as a treat. I have to mix it with their food but since it's a good for them I don't mind
I have discontinued this chew for about a week now. He was having very soft stools. Not sure what the problem may be, but thought I would give this a rest. Will try again later. I don't want to rate with a star because it could be no problem of this product.