Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Season Allergy Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Senior Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps offer relief for senior doggos with seasonal allergies.
- Contains ingredients to support a normal inflammatory response.
- Also formulated to maintain your aging buddy’s mobility and immune system.
- Designed to help your sidekick age more comfortably.
- Veterinarian-formulated daily chew has a scrumptious salmon flavor your BFF will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealGoodGood Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealPeakTails Dermatrix Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 150 count$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Pork Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$27.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$26.55Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- PointPet Omega 3, 6 & 9 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.77Chewy Price$32.08Autoship Price
- KineticVet Skin & Allergy Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price
- DealPetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement , 8-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- DealVetIQ Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- Controlled Labs Pets Orange Oximega Fish Oil Skin & Coat Support Smoked Salmon & Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$9.99Chewy Price$25.97List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Colostrum, EPA, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil...||Active Ingredients: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Citrus Bioflavinoids, Nettle Leaf Extract...||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed), Turmeric Root, Grape Seed Extract...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid...||Active Ingredients: Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Senior Care, Allergy Relief, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Skin & Coat Health||Allergy Relief|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Fishy smell and questionable efficacy?
Upon opening, these seem fresh and very *healthy* smelling. My general impression is that they’re a quality product. It took a few times for my dog to get used to eating them, but now she gobbles them down easily. We’ve been giving her the full dose for a week, and we haven’t seen significant reduction in her allergy symptoms—excessive licking, nibbling at fur, eye goop, and face rubbing (often into plants or paws). But, she likes them, and maybe we’re just not attuned to the subtleties of their effects, or maybe it just takes a while for the product to build in her system!
Really wanted these to work for him...
My old sir needs supplements, but it is so hard to find any that he will actually eat. These didn't work, so I'll keep looking. No worries though, I gave them to my granddog and he eats them like treats.
They love the hickory salmon flavor! They act like it's treat time! Even the picky eater! These chews helps improve their immune system, coats and gut issues! They're having fewer allergy reactions! No itchy skin! No more hot spots! No more runny, goopy eyes! And Anyah doesn't lick her paws raw anymore! These work and gives fast relief to my furbabies!
This really works!
I love these seasonal allergy chews from VetniqueLabs. My dog has always had terrible allergies and ever since I started giving her one of these senior chews once a day, her allergies have greatly improved. She is no longer itchy and her skin is so much healthier.
A Great Treat that provides health benefits for the pup
These Seniorbliss chews help relieve the sneezing and itching that comes with the change of the seasons. These chews provide natural healthy treatments for seasonal allergies. These are specifically designed for elderly dogs so it is easy on the stomach and easy to absorb providing relief without causing other issues.
Because my 9 year old dog has allergies I have decided to give him this product https://www.chewy.com/vetnique-labs-seniorbliss-season/dp/375319 It helps relieve some of his symptoms. It has quercetin, collagen, colostrum and omega fatty acids in it that help maintain his immune, joint, digestive and overall health.
She likes them.
I'm glad that Poochie likes to take these seasonal allergy chews. They have really helped her. #seniorbliss #vetniquelabs https://www.chewy.com/vetnique-labs-seniorbliss-season/dp/375319
Such a relief!
My older female suffers seasonal allergies. I hate having to give medication from the vet, so costly. This supplement has been the miracle we needed. She is feeling wonderful and not all groggy. She loves them I'm so glad she has found relief!
I buy a lot of stuff from this company because they have good products that are well made. They keep my dog healthy and happy and he loves all of the chews
A great supplement! Dog approved!
The ingredients in this product are perfect. My dog is allergic to chicken, fleas, grass. A perfect combination to manage my dog's seasonal allergies.