Triglyceride OMEGA supplements are simply the best way to maintain your pet’s skin and coat health. If your dog or cat suffers from rashes from allergies or skin disease, the Omega-3 fatty acids in Triglyceride OMEGA will provide quick relief. This supplement is rich in Omega-3 fish oils, the same type used by many humans to increase their own health. With Triglyceride OMEGA, you will notice a decrease in your pet's scratching and an increased healthy and shiny coat. Many animal owners choose Triglyceride OMEGA for increased heart health as well as to help improve mobility and ease joint pain, in addition to relieving the symptoms of an allergic reaction in their pets. Triglyceride OMEGA contains the only fish oil to achieve USP ingredient verification. AllerG-3 also makes a great addition to most veterinary prescribed diets for pet allergies. The Triglyceride OMEGA supplement comes in an easy to administer liquid form - simply add it to your pet's food.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in Triglyceride OMEGA provides fast relief from rashes, allergies, or skin disease as well as even improving mobility and easing joint pain
- The Triglyceride OMEGA supplement comes in an easy to administer liquid form - simply add it to your pet's food once a day
- After daily administration, you’ll notice a decrease in your pet’s scratching as well as a healthier and more shiny coat
- AllerG-3 contains fish oil meeting USP Quality Standards in the natural, or triglyceride (TG) form which has been shown to be more bio-available than either the ethyl ester or free fatty acid forms
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
See all items by Vetoquinol
Fish Oil, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol (Source of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Eicosapentaenoic Acid, Docosahexaenoic Acid.
|Crude Fat||99.0% min|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||180 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||120 mg|
|Vitamin A||160 IU|
|Vitamin D3||40 IU|
|Vitamin E||1.6 IU|