Clotrimazole Antifungal Solution is great for both dogs and cats. The 1% Clotrimazole formula is effective against Malassezia pachydermatitis and Microsporum canis.
- A topical antifungal for dogs and cats that aids in the treatment of fungal infections and other skin disorders
- It contains 1% clotrimazole that is effective against Malassezia pachydermatitis and Microsporum canis (ringworm)
- Malassezia pachydermatis is a yeast found on the skin and ears of dogs. Ringworm is transmitted from the environment to the animal. The fungus can infect the hair, nails, or skin and then be passed via the infected hair or scales of the skin to another animal.
- Effective relief of the itching, cracking, burning and discomfort which can accompany skin fungus conditions
- Recommended for dermatological conditions responsive to Clotrimazole.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: For external use only. Not for internal use. When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes or mucus membrane. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Vetoquinol