Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Paste Immune Supplement for Cats, 100 mL
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Convenient dial-a-dose syringe aids in precise dosing and easy administration
- Highly palatable oral paste that is easily accepted by most cats
- L-Lysine is an amino acid that has been shown to reduce the severity and duration of feline herpes virus infections
- Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards
- Helps manage the symptoms of feline herpes virus, including sneezing, watery eyes and nasal discharge
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Hairball Remedy Plus Salmon Flavor Paste for Cats & Kittens, 2.5-oz tube$9.52Chewy Price$9.04Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Powder Milk Supplement for Cats, 12-oz$14.12Chewy Price$20.99List Price$13.41Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Felovite II Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline L-lysine Cat Supplement, 32.5-mL syringe$9.95Chewy Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Cat Chews, 1.27-oz bag, 30 count$3.99Chewy Price$6.25List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Fish Flavor Gel High Calorie Supplement for Kittens, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Immune Support Hickory Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 30 count bag$12.23Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.62Autoship Price
- Endurosyn Feline Digestive Oral Gel for Cats, 15-g syringe$17.97Chewy Price$17.07Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hip + Joint Cat Chews, 30 count$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-Lysine Plus Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 90 count$13.00Chewy Price$15.48List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 30 count$10.25Chewy Price$13.65List Price$9.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Sorbitol...||Active: L-Lysine Hydrochloride: 250mg per 1.25 mL., Inactive: Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium...||Dried Brewers Yeast (grain & soy free); Catnip (Leaf); Chicken Liver (hydrolysate); Fish Oil (Salmon); L-Lysine Mono HCl; Mixed Tocopherols or Natural Tocopherols (Natural Preservative); Quercetin Dihydrate; Rosemary Leaf Extract....||Active Ingredients per 1 scoop (0.52 grams): L-Lysine Hydrochloride ..... 500 mg Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (enzymatic), Hydrolyzed Poultry Liver (enzymatic)...||Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Propionate...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Immune Support, Respiratory Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Eye Care, Respiratory Care, Allergy Relief||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care|
|Food Flavor||Tuna||—||Chicken, Tuna||—||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Powder||Supplement||Supplement, Treats|
|Special Diet||—||—||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
142 Customer Reviews
I've been using this product for years. I used to be able to get it in sets of 6, but now have to order them individually at a much higher price than before. One of my cats is prone to eye infections and this product prevents them.
Cat doesn’t like
It’s good for her but Sadly My cat truly doesn’t like the taste. I’m not sure why this review has to be longer or it can’t be posted but that’s really all I had to say.
Loki the orange cat
My male cat has been sickly since I adopted him from humane society. This product makes a huge difference in his health and he knows it! Before I go to bed every night he comes up to me for his lysine! He needs it. Just wish it was not so pricey!
Smells like rancid oil.
I have 11 cats and none of them will eat it. Not even mixed in their canned food. I tried to put it on their fur so they'd have to lick it off, they did because they couldn't stand it to be on their fur... I only got away with that once, because now they run away when they smell the container being opened. This was an expensive failure. Yuck!
It helps with immune system and viruses and helps them to wana eat as well..its great for animals.. I've bought this for many years. We've given this to all our cats. We have 4. Thank you chewy I'll order again as soon as I get to the last bottle... Thanks from my babies,...................
Our Ocicat is prone to developing ocular herpes when he experiences stressful situations so our vet recommended keeping him on this immune system booster, which isn't difficult because Tigger thinks it's a treat. He comes running whenever we call him to get his “yummy” and since we've been giving it to him, he hasn’t had a recurrence of the infection.
My girl asks for this twice a day!
Kali was born during the Paradise Fire in California three years ago, and has nasal, sinus and respiratory issues. Her vet started her on this product when she was six months old, three months after I brought her home from a shelter. I have similar health concerns, so I make sure to vacuum regularly and keep dust levels down. I'm so grateful for this stuff. Kali breathes better, doesn't have goop in her eyes, and has only needed two nasal flush procedures. When the cost through the vet's office increased dramatically, I was relieved to find it on Chewy!
Keep It On Hand
I have used this for years for my cats and kittens. Runny eye? bring out the Enisyl-F! Works for sniffles, sneezing, runny eye and on some cats it works within a day or two. Has not worked for wheezing that I can tell. For those having difficulty administering it, just pump it on your finger and then wipe it on kitty's front paws to be licked off. Most of my cats come running if I even touch the can and they lick it it off my finger.
The flavor in this was changed and my four cats that ate the other flavor loved it but they will not touch the tuna flavor now. Wish they still had the other one that they liked.
Great for a small kitten who has the sniffles.
First of all, thank's Chewy for your speedy delivery! I bought this for my smallest kitten who got the "kitty flu." She eats this from a dropper. She doesn't have an appetite for the wet food, so I take a couple droppers full of the gravy and mix it with 1 pump of this. Heat some water in the microwave and warm the bottom of the mixture dish up so it all warms up and melts together. Just like the package says to do, she gets 1 pump twice daily. I know I will need to keep this up for a while to support her health but she's improving. The sniffles seem to be slowly drying up. Her eyes are much better than they were at the beginning. She gives it two paws up for taste. She's eating the dry food, but she needs this to support her health in place of the wet food she's not eating at this time.