Vetoquinol Felovite II Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 2.5-oz tubeBy Vetoquinol
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This palatable oral gel is easy to administer. Just place a small amount on your cat or kitten’s nose or paws to stimulate taste interest.
- Irresistible tuna flavor makes feeding a cinch. Your cat will think they are earning a reward with this tasty but healthy treat.
- Fortified with taurine, this supplement aids in a complete nutritional balance facilitating healthy eyes, teeth, and hair. Adequate taurine is essential to cats as prolonged deficiencies can lead to central retinal degeneration, blindness, and even dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Benefit your cat’s health with the harmony of vitamins and minerals such as the included Niacin (Vitamin B3), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Magnesium as well as antioxidants, probiotics, omega 3 fatty acids, and omega 6 fatty acids.
- Made in the USA and recommended by Veterinarians, Felovite II can be safely served with no known side effects.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Syrup, Malt Syrup, Soybean Oil...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...||Water, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil...||Vitamin A, Spirulina (Blue-Green Algae), Milk Thistle...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Silicon Dioxide, Dicalcium Phosphate...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Vetouinol Felovite II Gel
My cat was losing LOTS of fur and therefore throwing up hairballs. I have read that this could be due to a vitamin deficiency. This product has helped tremendously.
Mary Jane thinks its perrrfect.
Didnt think my cat would like it but she licks it off the tip of my finger like a treat which is a relief because she has trouble producing red blood cells and gets sick easy.
The cats did not like
My cats would not even try this so I ended up donating to the local shelter
My cat won’t touch it
Sadly, my cat won’t touch this. She even turned her nose up at her favorite wet food when I mixed even the smallest dab in. It has a strong vitamin smell and very sticky consistency. Not a win for us.
Kitty supplement for sick Kitty. Used as vitamin and mineral supply with a little water and rice cereal. Works very well for sick kitties and cats.
I don't like this stuff!
Hey Human Servant, I like fish and especially Tuna but this stuff is icky to meee. Meee no like U try and see if U like. PPPPFFFFFFFT!
Finicky cat likes it
My vet recommended Felovite for my 14 year old cat. I was apprehensive because she normally does not like fish flavored food. She loves this! It’s easy to get her to take it by putting it on my finger. She licks it off.
He likes it!
My cat is getting old and not eating as much as he did so I thought a little extra help might be needed. He seems to like the taste and he's been eating it almost every day for two weeks.
corn syrup is first ingredient...
I don't understand why corn syrup is the first ingredient or in a cat multivitamin at all.
Too thick. My Cat hates it. Too thick. My cat hates it. Too thick