Vetoquinol Felovite II Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 2.5-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This palatable oral gel is easy to administer. Just place a small amount on your cat or kitten’s nose or paws to stimulate taste interest.
- Irresistible tuna flavor makes feeding a cinch. Your cat will think they are earning a reward with this tasty but healthy treat.
- Fortified with taurine, this supplement aids in a complete nutritional balance facilitating healthy eyes, teeth, and hair. Adequate taurine is essential to cats as prolonged deficiencies can lead to central retinal degeneration, blindness, and even dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Benefit your cat’s health with the harmony of vitamins and minerals such as the included Niacin (Vitamin B3), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Magnesium as well as antioxidants, probiotics, omega 3 fatty acids, and omega 6 fatty acids.
- Made in the USA and recommended by Veterinarians, Felovite II can be safely served with no known side effects.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tomlyn Immune Support Hickory Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 30 count bag$12.23Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.62Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline Capsules Cat Supplement, 60 count$15.58Chewy Price
- VetriScience Vetri-Lysine Plus Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 90 count$13.00Chewy Price$15.48List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- VetriScience Nu Cat Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Cats, 90 count$9.25Chewy Price$11.25List Price$8.79Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- PetAg Vitamin & Mineral Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- Endurosyn Feline Digestive Oral Gel for Cats, 15-g syringe$17.96Chewy Price$17.06Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Feline Well-Being Cat Supplement, 6-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Syrup, Malt Syrup, Soybean Oil...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...||Water, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Silicon Dioxide, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Shedding Control, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Vetouinol Felovite II Gel
My cat was losing LOTS of fur and therefore throwing up hairballs. I have read that this could be due to a vitamin deficiency. This product has helped tremendously.
Mary Jane thinks its perrrfect.
Didnt think my cat would like it but she licks it off the tip of my finger like a treat which is a relief because she has trouble producing red blood cells and gets sick easy.
The cats did not like
My cats would not even try this so I ended up donating to the local shelter
My cat won’t touch it
Sadly, my cat won’t touch this. She even turned her nose up at her favorite wet food when I mixed even the smallest dab in. It has a strong vitamin smell and very sticky consistency. Not a win for us.
Kitty supplement for sick Kitty. Used as vitamin and mineral supply with a little water and rice cereal. Works very well for sick kitties and cats.
I don't like this stuff!
Hey Human Servant, I like fish and especially Tuna but this stuff is icky to meee. Meee no like U try and see if U like. PPPPFFFFFFFT!
Finicky cat likes it
My vet recommended Felovite for my 14 year old cat. I was apprehensive because she normally does not like fish flavored food. She loves this! It’s easy to get her to take it by putting it on my finger. She licks it off.
He likes it!
My cat is getting old and not eating as much as he did so I thought a little extra help might be needed. He seems to like the taste and he's been eating it almost every day for two weeks.
corn syrup is first ingredient...
I don't understand why corn syrup is the first ingredient or in a cat multivitamin at all.
Too thick. My Cat hates it. Too thick. My cat hates it. Too thick