Vetoquinol Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Laxatone is a gentle but effective lubricant that aids in the elimination and prevention of hairballs
- This palatable oral gel is easy to use. Just place a small amount on your pet’s nose or paws to stimulate taste interest
- Your furry friend will love the maple flavor, making feeding a cinch
- Following the recommended daily oral administration will ensure the best results for decreasing hairballs. Your cat and your floors will thank you
- The predictable results and ease of use has made Laxatone an industry standard for hairball remedy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$10.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Salmon Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxatone Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 60 count$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Furball Cat Supplement, 15mL bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 180 count$15.56Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.78Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxatone Catnip Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$10.30Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.79Autoship Price
- PetAg Hairball Solution Chicken Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.40List Price
- Nutri-Vet Chicken Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Hairball Support Soft Chews Supplement for Cats, 100 count$7.93Chewy Price$7.53Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Get Well Soon Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Turmeric The Magnificent Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Tummy Gladiator Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per tsp) White Petrolatum USP 1285 mg, Soybean Oil, Providing 27 mg...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil NF, Corn Syrup...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup...||Corn Starch, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||—||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||—||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
170 Customer Reviews
Cats not fond
This is not thick enough to stay on the paw, nose, etc before it runs off the nose or is flung off from the cats shaking their paws. They will not touch their food if I add it to their bowls of wet food. They're okay with the taste, but not mixed in with their food. The problem with this product is the thickness, or lack there of in not being flung off & creating a sticky mess wherever it happens to land. Don't put this on your cat's paw the first time you use it if your cat is on the furniture. I wish there was a better made hairball product out there. Not Chewy's fault. Manufacturer needs to do better since it immediately starts warming from the body heat of the cat on their paw & by the time they sniff, sniff again, take a lick, decide they want it off their paw & start the shake, you've got a melting gooey mess everywhere.
Useful for constipation
My cat does not like to drink. I add water to her food and brush her a lot but she still gets hair balls and dingleberries. A small dab of this in her food as she will not eat it off her paw helps things move along. I only open the tube half way so it comes out slower. Helps be less messy. I do wish the tube had a narrower opening.
A great product
One of my cats just loves it. She licks it right from the tube. This cat is the one that usually had problems with the hairballs, but so far NO hairballs. My other cat doesn't like it at all, but that is OK because she doesn't have hairball problems.
Had constipated cat named Frisky. Got this from vet when she was diagnosed. Vet is about 25 minutes from my house. So glad Chewy had it. Now it comes to me. They have maple and tuna but Frisky is extremely picky so she only eats maple. I LOVE CHEWY
KitKats love it!
My cats love the maple formula! It’s their “treat” almost daily. One of them has Mainecoon in their genetics = lots of fur, and she grooms our other cat who sheds extremely easily.
This product is perfect for cat fur balls. I also use it to hide the small pills that my cat needs. It is safe to administer twice daily just don't over do it.
So far so good!
Gave to a couple of my kitties who get hairballs semi-frequently. So far, seems like no hairballs. It says to give 2-3 times a week the first week or so and then cut back to a couple times a month.
Helpful for my cats
Definitely helps my cats with there Hair balls . One cat eats it right from the tube. The other is a Challenge.
She love this stuff
It works great and she love it... licking bowl clean!
This really helps reduce hairball vomiting and my cat loves it!
My elderly kitty has had severe vomiting and at least half the time it's hair balls. By adding some Laxatone - I use the molasses flavor, but it comes in tuna as well - it dramatically cuts down on the vomiting - by about 90%!!!! It's easy and effective and she is actually eating a little more because she really likes it. Great product!