Vetoquinol Paxon Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutritional supplement for the support of urinary tract health for dogs
- This patented formula breaks down E. coli bacteria to allow the body to flush it away
- Reduces risk of urinary tract infection with concentrated cranberry extract formula
- Highly palatable, beef flavored chewable tablets are sugar and oxalix acid free
- Guaranteed amount of at least 30 mg of polyphenols in each tablet provide the required nutrition to your pet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Vetri Bladder Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$27.95List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Max Cranberry Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Max Cranberry Unflavored Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet S.O.D. Boswelia Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 500 count$38.99Chewy Price$75.05List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 120 count$38.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Infinite Pet Life Hip & Joint Advanced Formula Beef Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 90 count$24.97Chewy Price$25.13List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Liqui-Tinic 4X Liquid Supplement, 1-gal bottle$190.81Chewy Price
- Dr. Mercola Canine Hormone Support Dog Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Keep Cool Calming Aid Dog Supplement, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$24.97List Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Annamaet Impact High Energy Dog Powder Supplement 1-lb pail$27.97Chewy Price$35.99List Price$26.57Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 100 mg, of Purified Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium Macrocapon) Equivalent to 30 mg, of Polyphenols Per 800 mg...||Cranberry Concentrate. Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Rice Flour‚ Silicon Dioxide. Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Rice Flour‚ Silicon Dioxide....||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 3 Gram Tablet) Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia, Wild Yam Root...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia, Wild Yam Root...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Started giving these to my dog at our vets recommendation after frequent bladder infections. Give these to her regularly now and she hasn’t had another uti since. I crush them in her food and she doesn’t even notice. Seems to be a really good product for dogs with a history of persistent and reoccurring uti’s.
great product great customer service
my vet recommend this for my diabetic dog. it’s a supplement to help protect from utis which can be common in dogs. i had some questions and called the company on a few occasions and they were wonderful. chewy is the best. i am new to chewy and they are fast and friendly. i love the way they do business! absolutely the best!
So far so good!!
My one year old Havadoodle has had multiple uti’s since birth. My vet okayed this product to use 1/2 tablet each day. So far so good! We have yet to have a reoccurring UTI. Price is fair and seems to be keeping the urine track at a normal level.
So far so great
So far these have been great. My pitbull has always had urinary problems and she finally stopped getting them when I switched to a raw diet. Last time I took her in for her yearly heart testing, blood and urine he said she had a high PH. Dr recommended this stuff. So far it's been working good for her and my chihuahua. My chihuahua was having incontinence problems and it stopped once taking this.
We are using this product to help our older Pit with UTI issues...so far so good but won’t know until next urine check
My dog does not like the taste, but it works!
His vet recommended to take any cranberry pills. I did some research online and decided to try this one. Unfortunately, my dog does not like the taste and spits out of his mouth (he is a picky eater in general), so I have to force him to swallow the pill daily. He got used to it and he doesn't complain anymore because I give him a treat right after. After 20 days of trying, I see a big difference. He seems to hold pee better because probably he does not have discomfort much anymore. He used to pee on the floor when he became so excited (happy peeing), but it is not frequent anymore.
My dachshund Tootsie loves them! Highly recommended.
Paxton for Finn
So far I have been pleased. I need to continue with them to be sure they are helpful.
Received my dogs Paxon in 2 days, standard shipping. Easy to Order and Love the quick delivery!!! Very Happy and I'll be back regularly!
Arrived quickly- much more convenient (and cheaper) than a trip to the Vet's office.