Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 250 countBy Vetoquinol
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Pro-Pectalin is an anti-diarrheal that helps maintain proper gut pH, supports normal digestive function, and aids in reducing occasional loose stools due to environmental stress or changes in diet
- Palatable liver flavor makes it easy to feed. Tablets may be given whole or at mealtime crumbled over food
- The unique combination of ingredients help soothe irritated intestines and restore the normal balance of intestinal bacteria
- Contains kaolin, pectin and a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms to sooth irritated intestines
- Also contains enterococcus faecium, which is part of the normal intestinal flora
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
217 Customer Reviews
Helps her tummy
We use to buy Purina Fortiflora every time she had bad poops but it didn’t seem to always work. Decided to try this and 10/10. She is 37 lbs so we give her two. We also have a puppy who gets it if his tummy is off. It has so many tablets in their as well we won’t have to buy another jar for awhile.
Great GI Supplement
Excellent supplement for dogs with loose stools and/or diarrhea. Pills are large and we crush them with a mortar and pestle, add warm water, and pour into her wet food. Her stools have been well formed and she loves the flavor.
stuff is amazing
My dog has had horrible diarrhea for a few weeks. Tried everything including changing food, chicken and rice diet, changed treats, pumpkin puree. Couldn't get it under control until we got this. Cleared up in 2 days. I'm giving her one every morning just to make sure we stay on track (she's 78 lbs.) She has nice solid poop now thanks to the Pro Pectin. What a miracle product!!
Works Well !
This helped my whole crew of dogs get relief.....Apparently all 5 got into something that created diarrhea in all....Was cleared up in a couple of days....
vet recommended; seems to work very well, but the pills are HUGE and must be crushed if the pups decline to chew them--wish it were available in a smaller quantity and there is no use by date info before you buy
Not good for small dogs and picky eaters
My Yorkie won’t touch these and they are far to large for me to put down her throat. I emailed chewy for a possible exchange for the paste option but never heard back. The paste is much better for small dogs. I would’ve ordered it to begin with but it was out of stock.
Doing Their Job!
Great supplement for dogs with a sometimes uneasy stomach. Just a couple a day keeps everything working as it should.
I'm a puppy raiser for a service dog organization. This was recommended through the Puppy Raising Department. Not uncommon for pups to need some help with their developing tummy system. Works every time!
2.5 wks but no change in diarrhea O change in requency or severity. May work for some other dog but nothing for my gal.
4 Days & Great !!
I was given some tabs by a friend. So ordered on Chewy on the 4 day no more runs..I was also feeding Chicken & rice to firm him up. Pro Pectalin is excellent medication !!!