Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Medium Breed Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simply the best way to maintain your pet’s skin and coat health. The omega-3 fatty acids in Triglyceride OMEGA will provide quick relief from rashes, allergies or skin disease
- You will notice a decrease in your dog's scratching and an increased healthy and shiny coat
- This supplement will also increase heart health as well as to help improve mobility and ease joint pain, in addition to relieving the symptoms of an allergic reaction in their pets
- Triglyceride OMEGA contains the only fish oil to achieve USP ingredient verification and makes a great addition to most veterinary prescribed diets for pet allergies
- Comes in a capsule form that can be given whole orally or punctured and squeezed over food
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Duralactin Canine Chewable Vanilla Flavored Tablet Dog Supplement, 180 count$60.55Chewy Price$64.38List Price
- The Missing Link Ultimate Canine Senior Health Formula Dog Supplement, 1-lb bag$22.91Chewy Price$37.39List Price$21.76Autoship Price
- EicosaDerm Omega 3 Liquid Dog & Cat Nutritional Supplement, 32-oz bottle$44.08Chewy Price$79.99List Price$41.88Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Duck Flaovred Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 60 count$14.25Chewy Price$21.80List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Cardio Canine Soft Chews Heart Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$28.00Chewy Price$54.70List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Synovi G3 Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 30 count$16.71Chewy Price$16.79List Price$15.87Autoship Price
- American BioSciences DGP All Natural Support Mobility & Flexibility Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 60 count$27.75Chewy Price$29.96List Price
- NaturVet Omega-Gold Plus Salmon Oil Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Toot Plus Fennel Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol. No Artificial Colors or Flavors.||Anchovy Oil, Herring Oil, Mackerel Oil, Sardine Oil.||Active Ingredients: Natural Fish Oil Concentrate, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care, Brain Health||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Medicine for Hannah
This medicine is requested by my Vet. Also, this is the best price that I have found and these pills are easy to digest.
Love buying at Chewy. Products were delivered fast, and could track them by web
Noticeably better coat since taking these. It took a while to notice but so glad we didn’t give up!
Gel capsule hard to open
This gel capsule is too hard to cut and squeeze onto the dog's food. wish it had been in a different format - e.g., tablet to grind or capsule to separate.
Pup approved and so healthy
Love that these are healthy supplements for my pup. He loves them and eats them like a treat! Great price point $40ush with S&S for the 250count bottles too.
Worth the money!
The vet recommended these when my lab mix had some minor skin issues. It took us a little bit (maybe a month or so?) to see results but her coat is so shiny, her skin is in great shape, and she looks forward to them every morning! We give it to her as a treat, she chews them right up. Originally bought these from the vet's office and then found we could get them cheaper on Chewy, can't go wrong!
Great for optimum health
Although we have been using wild salmon oil on food, our Vet suggested upping Bowdy's omegas. So I checked out my options and decided to try these. Our dog eats and chews up the capsule morning and night after he eats.....he can't wait for us to give it to him! Loves it and we're now meeting his entire health needs.
Great dry skin fix!
We have been giving our dry skinned border collie this supplement for years...most of her 10 years. She had very dry skin from a pup and this totally helped her skin problem. No more flakes!
Great for Atopic Dermatitis
My Senior Cairn has had skin problems off and on, due to diagnosed Atopic dermatitis....our vet put him on Vetoquinol, a specialty shampoo and a therapeutic diet. We have this routine now for several years, no more skin problems, no itching. I am not changing “a winning game” and this product is part of it. My dog is almost 14, and it seems to help with his arthritis as well.
Is this a treat. or what?
He must like it..Take,t like a treat Thanks chewy.,